<Intro>

Hey!
Thanks so much for giving this story a chance! I really hope you enjoy it, but I have some things to get out of the way before you begin, so please bare with me!

This story focuses on mental illnesses.

First of all, this is a TRIGGER WARNING for anyone who needs it. I strongly advise that you do not read this story if you are affected by mentions and descriptions of depression, anxiety, suicide, self harm, or drug/alcohol abuse as this story contains all. I hope you all take care of yourself and remember to just take it one day at a time. You got this! There are many people who believe in you!

Secondly, I understand how easily stories focusing on these topics can be seen as a form of glorification. I assure you that I do not have any intention of glorifying these issues and illnesses. I myself deal with or have dealt with each of these things in some way or another and am simply using this story as a way to vent. If you have any issue with that I sincerely apologize. Also understand that any negativity regarding a persons experience with these illnesses is purely for the sake of the story and not meant to harm or devalue anyone.

On that note, please enjoy the read and feel free to comment your reactions and opinions!

~Terri💜