Part 37

Abhayankara...

The earth under my foot started to spin when i found the view infront of me. Every where it was surrounded by ashes. What on prithvi has happened ? Where is every one ?? My feet couldn't hold any more so i slipped and fell on the ground which was once peacefully silent now it was silent as in mayanam (grave yard). It is not what i have expected to see when i come back. The sena veera held me for my balance. 

"Maharaj.." they said but my eyes were fixed on a single sword which i precisely knew who it was. I was lost of breathe. Megnath.. it was his. His sword... which means... the decayed corpse was his. "Hey mahadev..." is.. is that mean ?? 

Priye... that was the only concern for me. Where was she ? Was she as well de... no no no she might not be away from me. 

We searched for the entire place but no every thing which was once a living place was now as asthi (ashes). What has happened in just two weeks ?? I couldn't even cry now. But dhushyanth's desperate call made me snap to the reality. 

He was crying on his top of his voice by shouting her name as a desperate plea for her to come out if only she was hidden some where. "Vaidharbhi....." he yelled and ran to our small homes. We could find nothing. I could find nothing. The house where i lived was been turned upside down. The house where my priye lived peacefully was totally burnt. There was nothing of her's was available. I stepped into the house and i slowly examined every corner of the remittance of the once my swargam. I turned to my left and found us sitting alone and she is feeding me my favorite sweet. 

"You know just because you love this sweet that doesn't mean you have to ask me do it again and again... If only you know how much difficult it is for me to make it." she spoke in her anger voice still was a devaganam (heavenly voice) to me. I smiled at her and pulled her to my lap but munching the sweet which she gave me. Peaking her on her cheeks making her blush in a colour of pure rose i held her and she sighed and placed her head on my shoulder. "This is the sweetest thing priye. You are my sweetest thing or should i say amrutham (nectar)" i whispered making her sigh in content and closed her eyes. 

It was true , that was the sweetest thing. She was the sweetest thing. To my right i turned and found her yelling at me when i wanted her to hate me those teary eyes were still piercing my athma like a bhan (arrow) when i never knew her worth when all she wanted was to help me as a thank you when i gave back her chain of her mother's.

"Didn't i tell you never bother me ??" I spoke in a low voice made her shiver in fear. She took few steps back. "I just wanted to help you Mukundh, please trust me i wanted to help you by taking these woods so you can walk home freely" she tried to reason me.

"Also i wanted to...." before she could speak I marched towards her and yelled " did i ask you to help me ?? Did i ever ask you to help me ??" she nodded her head frantically in negative.

"Then why are you here showing your face. Just disappear so i could be at peace..." I yelled making her gasp and look at me in an utmost broken face. 

"One day , one day you will search for me road by road begging for me while i would never be there to be found."

The tears were uncontrollable. Her words were what exactly i am now. I am searching for her but she is no where found. Stumbling i saw a small plate which has written just a word. 

Amma.

I stumbled and pulled that to my heart. 

I cried , cried and cried. She used to hold that whenever she misses her mother and cry but never once in my life i thought i would come around a situation where i would hold the same plate while missing my priye. Where are you Vaidharbhi. 

"Maharaj..." a voice made me snap from my thought. I nodded my head. "There is an injured person who has witnessed the incident. He is not in good state but we can find from him. He wants to meet you and there is no much time Maharaj." Pushing the sena vera i ran to the only hope i had for myself. To find my priye. 

Dhushyanth held a pathetic form of a person. He was disoriented but he was holding the life just to give me the details of my priye. I walked to him and his half swollen eyes saw me. "Mukundh..." came a broken voice. I saw him and it was then i came to know it was Vihari who is now in this bad form. Dhushyanth held his head on his lap so he can see me properly.

"What happened ?" I asked when he raised his hand to hold my hand. I held them tight. His fingers were broken but still his hold was tight. "Kalias... they... they tried to invade the village." He said and gulped few times. His eyes were filling with tears and his voice were starting to break. 

"I tried so hard to save that innocent child. But..." he tried to gulp few times and held my hand tight and saw my face. I knew that he had not much time. 

"But... i couldn't... i knew you were someone from the palace. So i knew you would save her. She is been taken away Mukundh. Save her. She has no one now. Please...." he begged and placed his other hand on me which had her chain. Her mother's chain. I cried holding it tight. His hold was tightened so much until it was loosened. 

I blinked and surrounded by yet another silence. Dhushyanth was shaking in tears. I shook him once and he was coming the way i was shaking. 

"Hey.. vihari... hey vihari.. Hey narayan... Vihari...." i shook him again and again but he was not responding. He tried to save my priye. How am i going to say i am so thankful to him and i wanted him to have a life he deserved for what he has done. I shook him again and again. 

Sitting on the ground i cried clutching the chain in my hand. Why ? 

Why mahadev ? 

Why ???

I cried again holding my heart which is bleeding so badly. I wanted my aushadham (medicine), my priye. Why is my innoncent rani should be in pain. Why should she face like this ?

"Sena.. do the last rights of this person with utmost respect as he has done a great job of trying to save your maharani from the kalias. I want him to get his last rights done as a royal death." They nodded their head and took him from the lap of Dhushyanth. I placed my hand on his shoulder. He saw me. His sister whom he has already lost was seen as Vaidharbhi but now even she is been lost. The pain of separation from your loved ones, let that be a sister or a lover the pain is same. 

"Where will i find my sister ? I lost one already and now...." he hiccuped totally lost. I held his shoulder and made him look at me. I know this may sound meaningless but i know i have not done this much big paapam(sin) for me to face yet another separation from my family she is my family my only family. 

"She is been taken by them yes i know what does that means. But listen to me she is your sister my priye. She is stronger than we can think. We will hunt down the every person who have hurt her. We will take incharge of that. We will find her. Never loose your hope on her. She will come to us soon. I promise on my entire Rajyam." I said in a firm tone. He nodded his head but there were uncertainty of where she is. I am going to get her no matter what ? How many ever years that may take. She is the one who is going to be my queen. 

I have to make sure the entire family of her's are been safe. I am going to bring Sangamitra with her family to the palace. No one is going to touch my family which i am now getting.

Pulling the chain from my hand i put them around my neck. This would always be with me and so soon she will be with me. 

I am coming to get you my priye. I am going to keep you where you should be. 

Your Rajyam as Maharani.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well.. here we are with yet another chapter is done. I hope this was a soon update.

So say me how it is and share me your views.

Until next update.

Your love.

Shri...