1. A Loopy Demon

"Oh dear" I thought to myself as I had walked into my home after a long day. It was late in the evening and the sounds of whaling filled my ears. In the middle of the floor sat a familiar frame holding my familiar Sebastian, a grey short-haired cat. Their large horns curled up as they held Sebastian close, their jaw bandaged up as they continued to cry. A soft sigh could be heard from the cat as I couldn't help but softly giggle.

"He's been here for 2 hours," Sebastian complained."Please make him let go of me and get him home."

"Aw but you look so cute being held like that" I teased as I walked closer to the demon and my familiar.

The demon looked up at me with teary eyes and a soft pout. "They took my teeth Amaura" He cried as he had finally dropped Sebastian and held onto my leg."I want my teeth back"

"Oh finally!" Sebastian cried with joy as he ran off somewhere in the house.

"Aw Victor you'll be fine I would send you home but seeing that you accidentally transported yourself into my home I don't think you should be alone" I said to the male attached to my leg, his strong arms holding onto me for dear life.

"What?!" I heard Sebastian yell as he rushed back into the living room this time not in his cat form and in his human form.
He had short grey hair and sharp green eyes. He was smaller than Victor and I,  standing at the height of  5'5 and was a bit more slim. He was wearing his pajamas that I bought for him and made him wear after he had lost a bet. It was coincidentally a cat onsie.

"You're making him stay?"

"Yes, I am." I nodded. "Who knows what kind of trouble he may cause in his loopy condition."

"He's a demon for creeps sake it wouldn't be any different if he weren't loopy" Sebastian cried out.

Victor had let go of my leg as I spoke to Sebastian. He looked at him closely and intently before looking back at me.

"Why is there a child here?" He asked very concerned.

I stared at the demon before bursting out with laughter only for Victor to continue to look at me only confused as to why I laughed.

"I'm not a child!" Sebastian hissed.

A/N: I know this was short but I wanted this to basically to be an introduction to the 3 characters. This first part was actually based on a writing prompt which gave me an idea to write about this trio.