A Discovery

Hi, I'm Y/n L/n. I work at Jurassic World, taking care of dinosaurs that others won't, not because they are boring, but because they're too scared. The Tyrannosaurus. Baryonyx. Allosaurus. The list goes on. But now, I've got a message from Claire Dearing, the head of the park.

Getting in a helicopter, I flew up to the meeting building, jumped out of the chopper, and walked in.

Y/n- Hello, I'm here to see Ms. Dearing?

Man- Sure, go ahead, lass.

I walked past him and he opened the second door to the meeting room.

Claire- Hello, you must be Ms. L/n.

Y/n- Please, call me y/n, you're Ms. Dearing?

Claire- Yes, and I have a new job for you. Your file says that you've been working with the Tyrannosaurus for some time now?

Y/n- Yes, that's correct. I have a certain level of trust with her as well, if I enter her enclosure, she won't eat me and sometimes lays with me.

Claire- That's amazing, I would've never imagined being friends with a dinosaur.

Claire- Now, onto the job. We've recently sent out expedition teams to some of the other islands around Isla Nublar, Isla Sorna being our prime target. These teams were searching the islands to find new locations for the park in case of Nublar being destroyed.

Y/n- Wait, destroyed? The island's going to be destroyed?

Claire- Not yet, but recent volcanic activity has suggested that Jurassic World needs to move in a few years. Anyways, on Isla Sorna one team found something different. A destroyed InGen laboratory.

Y/n- InGen? What's that?

Claire- They were the original organization to create dinosaurs, mostly for Jurassic Park. But apparently they had experimental labs to breed, something. According to the some papers found there they were experimenting with hybrid research to make new dinosaurs for Jurassic Park if it succeeded.

Y/n- Wow, this is a lot of info. Experiments, new dinosaurs, Jurassic Park. But what am I needed for?

Claire- Another team never made it out of the island, and according to their last radio to us, there was something big on the island. We plan to capture it and bring it here for analysis, an as that's where you come in.

Y/n- An unknown dinosaur, very agressive by the sound of it, and you want me to take care of it? I don't mean to be rude, but that sounds like a death sentence.

Claire- Well, we have determined it's a theripod and bigger than a T-Rex-

Y/n- Bigger than a Tyrannosaurus?! There's no way you could possibly get this thing to Nublar!

Claire- That is why you'll be going. If you accept, of course. You don't have to do anything besides tell us what it is and send photos.

Y/n- Will I get better pay if I do it?

Claire- Yes.

Y/n- Hmm, what's the island like?

Claire- Forested in both parts, one side being a jungle and the other resembling redwoods.

Y/n- OK, and all I've got to do is take pictures?

Claire- Essentially, yes. You'll be walking with a group armed with tranquilizers stong enough to bring down a T-Rex in one shot. We're taking this very seriously.

Y/n- Alright, I'll do it, but taking care of this thing is going to be a big challenge.