Video games

POV:Nick (your boyfriend) has been playing video games all day and hasn't shown you any attention or love.

Bold words are your thoughts

Nick has been playing video games all day and the only thing he has said to me is I love you and good morning.

You saw this thing on tiktok and it's where when your boyfriend is playing video games you go and sit on his lap while he plays video games so that's what your gonna do.

You go over to nick and sit on his lap, wrap your legs around him and hug him.
He immediately knew what you were doing so he sat back a little so it was easier for you to hug him.

"Hi baby" he giggled
"hI bABy, STOP STEALING HIM FROM ME Y/N!" Ryland said through Nicks headphones
"no!" You said pouting
"Ryland, you made her mad!" Nick said into the mic
Ryland just chuckled.
"Okay, I'm gonna go cuddle my baby now, she needs some attention." Nick said while getting up with you in his arms.
"YAYY!" You exclaimed.
"No! Don't leave me here with these losers!" Ryland said referring to Chase, angel, paper, and Alex, who were all on the discord call.
"Nick I swear to god if you lea-" Angel said before he got cut off by Chase. "WHAT ABOUT BRO'S BEFORE HOES NICK?!?!" Chase yelled.
"She isn't a hoe!" Nick yelled back.
"Okay, okay sorry bro, you can leave."
Nick just sighed in relief, said goodbye to everybody, and took off his headphones and went to go cuddle with you on the bed.

The end. Lol

274 words