The Hard Truth 💔

Doggy's pov:

I took an Shower and put on an black shirt with blue short pants. After that I got downstairs and saw Bunny eat some salad of course with lots of carrots. ❤️ She looked so cute eating it. After thinking about how cute she was I got to the fridge and took some ingredients to make spaghetti 🍝 because that is one of the best things i can cook :').

~Time skip: 10 minutes~

After I finished the spaghetti I gave Bunny a plate full of spaghetti 🍝 she took the plate and ate them while looking on her phone some videos I think she is watching videos.  I didn't cared really much of What she was doing so I ate some spaghetti and then I called my old friend Foxy i think the last time we talked was years ago... I think he got jealous that I have a girlfriend and he is alone without an girlfriend, hehe.... Well I got my phone and searched for Foxy I think my phone rememberes how much Foxy played minecraft on it xD.
I picked his number and waited a bit. Then he picked up and said..

~In the call~

Foxy: "Hello?"

Doggy:Hi Foxy! Do you remember me?

Foxy:"Of course I do!"

Doggy: "Well I wanted to ask if you have time tomorrow to hang out like old times.

Foxy: Of course I have time!

Doggy:Cool! Then tomorrow at 1PM? (13:00)

Foxy:Sure see ya!

~End of the call~

Well after that I finished eating my spaghetti and washed it and putted it where it belongs. Bunny already finished and watched Netflix. I asked her for the time and she responded:" It's 9:40 PM" I answered with an simple "thanks" and said: " Hunny I will go upstairs and sleep, ok?"  she answered with:" Ok sweetheart good night! '❤️'" I got upstairs got to our room then I slept on the bed and waited for the bell to ring 8PM.

~Time skip : 20 minutes ~

Bunny's pov:

The bell finally rang 8PM so I got upstairs to see if Danny (Doggy) was asleep and yes he was asleep, I got to my closet took some clothes and dressed up. When I finished I got my phone and texted penny that I was on the way to them.  I closed the door very quiet so Doggy won't be able to hear it. I got downstairs and looked for  my keys in my Pocket and finally found them so I placed them in the locker and exited our house. I was so excited to see them again! ❤️ I heard something in the bushes but I really didn't cared what it was so I just got straight to where I was going. But I didn't got the feeling away that I was being followed by something or someone.

With Doggy:

Doggy's pov:

I think she noticed that someone is following her. Well I hope she doesn't recognizes me in this outfit I buyed when I saved Foxy from the cage years ago when I was infected.  
It is a green outfit with brown shoes and I weared an purple with green hat. How normal I look... 😑
Ok now I just need to follow her until she stop-      I couldn't finish my sentence because  I crashed in someone it was Foxy..... I hope he didn't recognized me! Because he got into the direction of  my house. ¿Ok?  I won't ask.  Then I looked for Rebecca (Bunny) Luckily  there wasn't so much people here so I could find her faster. I finally found her and got into an bush to spy on her. She knocked on penny's Door and she got in. I looked for an tree near her house and found one.

3rd person's pov

Doggy got to the tree and climbed it luckily he went to climbing class when he was younger or else he couldn't climb this tree so good like now! He finally got up and saw something that shocked him very much. ¿What shocked him?  Well, His girlfriend cheated on him. ¿How? She was kissing Penny on the lips if that isn't cheating then i need an doctor.

Doggy's pov:

I just couldn't believe what just happened. My girlfriend cheated on me with Penny! So she lied all the fishing (f222ing) time to me?! I felt how some tears went down my cheek and my tail and ears got down. I was shocked, mad and sad at the same time. I tried to climb the tree down but I felt down I really didn't cared how much my body hurted I ran as fast as I could to my house and when I almost was there I crashed with Foxy again I wanted to run away but he just asked if I am ok. Then he recognized me... Sh#t.
"Doggy?!, what happened to you?, why are you crying?!" asked foxy in an really shocked tone "Bu... Bunny cheated... On me...." I answered. Foxy's face turned from an shocked face into an angry face. "HOW COULD SHE?! I WILL KILL THIS LITTLE-" "Please don't I don't want you to get in trouble" I said still with tears in my eyep. Foxy blushed a bit and said "Ugh, Ok I won't hurt her but if she does something I swear god I will kill her Don't matter what happens to me!"   I sighed and asked if i could sleep on his place for a time. "of course you can!  I will help you get your clothes and stuff ok?" I nodded slightly. "let's go Doggy!" said foxy and took my hand. We ran over to my house and I looked for my suitcase While Foxy organized my clothes.  After I found it he helped me to put the clothes in the suitcase. After that we got outside I took the keys and placed them under the carpet. Then I wrote a note:

Dear Bunny ~

I saw that you were cheating on me with Penny well I hope that you are happy with her and that she gives you What I didn't had. And we are over.

Doggy

Then me and Foxy walked to his house and he said that he will sleep in the couch but I was mad and said that he can sleep on his bed and I will sleep on the couch But he just picked me up and placed me in his bed. And he said:" Well, now are we going to sleep together like old times."

To be continued ~

1095 words :')