B2ST FACTS

A/N:

Ready for more facts?

First off for our group facts is B2ST! Be ready for my ultimate bias; Yoseob <3

Waiting for your fave group? Tell me who they are and I shall make them my 2nd on the list! <3

________________________________________________________

YOSEOB FACTS:

A fan gave Doojoon a loaf of bread and asked him to pass it on to Yoseob. Doojoon told her, Yoseob doesnt eat bread and proceeded to eat it himself. 

Yoseob was angry after a fight with his noona. As revenge, he placed sand inside his sisters shoes and told his mom, Mom! It looks like noona played hooky and skipped her lessons to play.

Yoseob, forgetting it was April Fools Days, signed on to his fanpage and saw Hyunseung pictures. He said, Ahh Im dead my fans have become Hyunseung's fans.

A tall female fan attended Beasts fansign and told Gikwang, Gikwangie, noonas height is 1**! Gikwang replied, Wow, you're really tall! Please give some to Yoseob.

He only has one elder sister, her name is Yang Hae Yeon

“I was jealous of my sister when i was younger. it seemed like my parent loved her more than me”-yoseob-

Kikwang is Yoseob’s schoolmate before. its have been long time they being a friend 

“In highschool, yoseob was more popular than me”-kikwang-

He likes a girl with long hair and fair white skin

Yoseob likes to take hyunseung’s food

Yoseob “hyunseung is the least likely to hurt me, if i take his food. it’s easy”

Members called him, yangderella because he is very sensitive and “girly” guy.

Yoseob can beatbox very well.

During elementary school, Yoseob’s parents were called to school when he exposed that his teacher was really wearing a wig.

During “BEAST is the B2ST,” Yoseob’s hair was bleached 8 times.

On Yoseob and his ex-girlfriend’s 100 day anniversary, he booked a karaoke room and decorated it beautifully with balloons and other things. After that, he told her to come inside and sang her a song. Plus, she loves dolls so he bought her a huge doll exactly her size.

Yoseob has a habit of hitting Doojoon while sleeping.

Even Yoseob thinks he’s cute.

Yoseob would sometimes call Gikwang “hyung,” even when he’s older.

Yoseob likes how none of the B2ST members are good drinkers.

Yoseob used to act as Junhyung’s alarm clock. He wakes him up by singing and dancing “Change” on his bed.

Yoseob would buy medicine for the sick members

.

“My height is shorter than everyone’s, but my dreams are bigger than everyone’s.”         -Yoseob