A.N

Authors note

Before you begin reading my novel, which I have worked quite hard on, I want to lay down some things you might want to know.

1.     I made up the plot all on my own. If it is similar to any other books, or novels you have read on wattpad or at your library, it is completely coincidental. If you ever want to share a book or fanfiction with me, message me on wattpad or on instagram. My instagram will be shared later on.

2.     All of this is merely fiction. Harry Styles is played by himself, and I tried not to change his personality too much. I am not an enthusiast of fanfictions who change Harry completely so that he is some mass murderer. I tried to portray harry the best that I could. J

3.     I get ideas from many places. Some of the words here have been taken from different books or movies, or just somewhere in the back of my mind.  So if you find something similar to Divergent, or the hunger games, or any other novel, it’s on purpose.

4.     Please do not copy my idea. I will add a twist to this rule. If you have written a book, I may let you write Christmas or Halloween specials and send them to me. Then, I will feature you on my page and people can read your writing based off of my characters!

5.     Lastly, I really hope you enjoy my book. I worked hard on this and if you have criticism, feel free to comment. I would love to take your innovative ideas and apply them to my book. But please be polite and do not be rude to me or other readers. Also, special thanks to my sister for editing even when she was very busy. And letting me borrow her computer when mine broke down. Thank you so much for reading through this whole thing. Now go ahead and get started.

 -Laila