You want some kisses?

Kim said 'I got a 6 as well'.

P'Mew came and looked at all three papers and said, 'Saint, you actually got a 9.' 

Luke is not happy with it. 

'Oh, bummer Saint and here I thought I will get to spend more time with you, just me and you.'

Zee who is watching the whole thing don't like how the other Alpha being all bold in approaching Saint. If he can get his way, he will smack the alpha really hard on the head. 

'Now, I need to show who Saint truly belongs to before more and more alphas come and try to win over my sweet bunny.'

Zee looked at Saint with a smirk and came closer. He grabbed Saint's wrist.

'You are mine, I mean you are my partner Saint.'

They felt the spark and watched each other's eyes deeply.

Mew said, 'then it settles, Kim and Luke is a pair, Zee and Saint is a pair. Get ready guys, chop-chop, move to your place now, we don't have all the time in the world.'

Zee dragged Saint till their room. 

'P'Zee, where are you taking me? asked Saint while trying to slip his hand from Zee's tight hold. He opened the door to their room, he picked up Saint who squealed and hold Zee's neck for balance. He threw Saint on the bed and got on top of him, Saint watched everything with a puzzled expression. He caged Saint by placing both of his hands on the sides of Saint's face. Zee looked him in the eyes intensely, his pupils were blown and dark.

' Saint, you are my omega, I can feel it and I bet you feel the same, don't you dare deny the bond and me, P lark Saint na. I know I have been acting weird with you all these long but I realized the more I fight and ignore our bond, the more miserable I get. I have actually broke it off with Jani so I can be with you, I don't even know what I was thinking to date someone else when I have a strong feeling that you may be my possible mate. All I can say is there were so many misunderstandings but I realized that being with you is the right thing to do. Sorry for hurting you Saint, I really love you, my omega.'

Saint gasped, then he felt Zee's lips on his, Saint kissed him back, Zee then kissed Saint's cheeks, forehead then he kissed his neck, he so tempted to mark Saint but he need Saint's trust and love to do so. So he just left hickeys on Saint's shoulder and neck, to show the world that he belongs to Zee. Saint whimpered and he pulled Zee to meet his awaiting lips, then Saint kissed Zee's adam's apple and left hickeys on his shoulder and neck, Saint whined after a while, he is a shortage of air and his lips are really swollen and pink. He gently pushed Zee's face from him, the older one whined and try to capture the younger already bruised lips. Saint placed a finger one Zee's lips. 

'It hurts, my lips are swollen and bruised P', whined Saint while rubbing his swollen lips gently.

'Just a bit more yeah Saint,' said Zee trying to kiss those sweet lips.