[1] - just a random vent

I know I've not been updating this book for a while now, and I'm really sorry. The main reason being... school.

But today... I was just mad. So here's a random rant I wrote in my memo which I planned to write in my message board but it surpassed the maximum characters and I was too lazy to summarize.

" SOOO THIS IS GONNA BE SUPER DUPER LONG AND I JUST WANNA VENT ABOUT MY TERRIBLE CHEMISTRY TEACHER SO JUST DON'T READ IT IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN SCHOOL GOSSIP.

I JUST WANNA SPILL SOME TEA CUZ MY WHOLE CLASS HATES HER, INCLUDING ME.

Some fun facts about her during online classes :

- she doesn't really explain stuff to us and just hands us constant homework, where I feel bad for some of my classmates since they don't have a private math course or smth similar, which thank god I'm grateful to have one.

*legit, I got way more knowledge and information from the internet than a school my family paid Rp. 600k per month :').

- IF SHE DOES EXPLAIN SOMETHING, here's the catch : she mumbles random words and she just points at random letters on paper and her phone's camera so dang shaky that suddenly I felt illiterate for a moment cuz I can't freaking read. (That's how ignorant she is)

- lmao we had one zoom session and it was chaotic af. She *tried* to explain to us about equilibrium and she sounds like she doesn't even care and expects us to understand. Oh, and btw we waited so long for her to finally start the zoom meeting. I forgot how it went down but it ended in chaos :v

- SHE SKIPS CHAPTERS. LITERALLY, WE STARTED OFF CHAPTER 3 THEN JUMP BACK TO CHAPTER 1 THEN STRAIGHT TO CHAPTER 5, LIKE WHAT?

- SO ONE DAY WE WERE SICK OF IT AND HAVE A BIG PROTEST IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM IN HOPES TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO HER BRAIN. In the end, it did nothing :'(

- Oh yea the way she sends us homework is hilarious. Her questions were all handwritten, and her handwriting is a disaster. It's not naturally unreadable, but you can obviously see the laziness in it. LIKE, JUST TYPE THE QUESTIONS FOR FRICK'S SAKE IF YOU'RE THAT LAZY, IT'S EASIER. Oh, and the way she takes pictures is also a comedy heaven. It's cropped and sometimes it's 45° to the side lmao.

- She doesn't respond to text messages about US ASKING ABOUT HER HOMEWORK. That's how irresponsible she is.

- She is GOOD at PLAYING VICTIM. Like seriously, my bff (who is such a sweetheart, bless her), still has sympathy for this creature :-). Wut.

Update : after this incident, the small faith left in her disappeared.

- Yea she also prefers male students over female... there's a higher chance she might respond to boys' chats over girls'.

- lmao my private course teacher was also so sick of her.

Okay, that's some background information ypu need to know about what I'm about to tell you next.

Story time :

ALRIGHT SO, we had chemistry midterms this morning. From the information above, you know how clueless we are of the subject since she doesn't actually teach us anything.

Because of that, the first thing that came to mind is to Google the answers cuz we don't know anything. AND SURPRISE, HER LAZY BUTT TOOK ALL THE QUESTIONS FROM GOOGLE :). Of course, the next rational thing is to copy the answers.

Guess what, nearly the whole class got 60/90, some are luckier and some are not, but nonetheless nobody found the answers by themselves.

You're probably wondering why it was that low since we searched Google. Well, she made the wrong answers as the correct ones lmao. She made the wrong choices even though the internet and my private tutor said it was the right answer (seriously, he's never wrong, he's some sort of genius)