𝟟

-𝟟-
𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓂 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓂

Athanasia is really not the type of person to curse at people. However, she can't help it if people just gets on her nerves. Especially those who harass and torment others. Her body can't help but burn in rage at the thought of it.

The group of women stalked towards the buff men with ease. Leading the pack is Chihiro with her confident strive and her dark aura surrounding the group, beside her- ready for offense is Megumi who's eyes are bruning hazel gold. Nene stuck by with Athy behind, defensive and ready to fight if those men are too much to handle. Athy on the other hand was holding Nene's hand, slightly scared but excited to fight.

Chihiro smirked as one of the men noticed her, while their (assumed) leader smirked devilishly at her body.

"What are you men doing to these two lovely ladies in this fine day?" She slurred, her voice seductive and sultry. The leader of the pack with huge muscles, balding head, and gruff beard smirked at her maniacally.

"Just introducing ourselves to them. After that, we're going to go somewhere and hang out. Do you girls want to come?" He says, the men behind him smirking.

"DON'T! ITS A TRAP WE DON'T KNOW THESE ME-!" A voice screams, only to be muffled by someone. Athanasia perks up at the familiarity of the voice. She takes a peek at the women held hostage but couldn't because they are covered by the towering buff asses in front of them. Athy shakes her head to clear her thoughts and focus on the task at hand;

Getting all of them safe.

Chihiro looks at them smiling, before agreeing with a happy "Sure", smiling at them with glee.

Before she opens her eyes filled with crazed intent. Hazel eyes now burning red.

"I mean we do have to get you to prison, ya know?"

She sneers, before taking her dagger and stabbing it right in front of the man's stomach. Eliciting a pained gasp from him. The men behind him stood there shock, giving Megumi time to dash towards one of her unsuspected victims.

She targeted the man with grey long matted hair before jumping towards him. Like a black angel. She looks elegant and beautiful, her jump making her look like an elegant swan, deadly yet beautiful. Hovering her lips right next to his ears and whispering words behind it.

What comes next was a shriek of pure pain and terror. The man came down with a gasp as he claws his head to attempt to get rid of the words inside his head. His ears began bleeding along with his nose and his eyes.

"DON'T YOU JUST STAND THERE LIKE AN IDIOT! GET THEM!" The leader of the men said, now battling with swords with Chihiro whos eyes are still crazed with blood lust.

Two of the men started going towards Nene and Athanasia. Nene opened her lips at Athy and smiled.

"Check this out." She boasts, before taking off her clothed headwrap, making a knot and charged towards one of the men who charged at them.

She leaped before smirking at the man who raised his fist at her before wrapping the knot on his wrist drawing it a close before dodging his flailing arms and ran under him smirking as she pushes the man down, effectively choking him and disabling his other hand.