Chapter 1

Clunk.....clunk.....clunck! Gose my bags in the jeep." your destination is almost here commander hearts" side a man in the drivers seat."how much longer?" I say with a scratchy voice."not long sir" he side. I look out the windo and see plains,helicopters and jets"this is the Air Force" I say in a strict tone."yes sir it is commander" he stops the car."we are here commander hearts" he says as he opends the door for me"thank u Sargent morz" I say in a respectful matter and the salut to him. I went to the trunk to grab my bags but some one beat me to them."commander hearts let me get thes for u sir" side a man in a nice loyal voice. I look up."why how Thot full of u...." He was a was a tall stong man with blond buzzed hair. His beautyful blue eyes were able to blow u away and he had the face of a hansome 20 year old man."it's lutinet harmany sir"he side in a calm voice. He reminds me of some one....but I could not put my finger on it...then it hit me."hay uuuh....March is th-that u" I say while tears go down my face. He looks at me and hugs me."Jane....I missed u....where were u when it happend?" We went to the domes and celebrated. It was a nice sweet day of my first day of the Air Force.