Chapter 14: Hurricane Fluttershy

It was a glorious day out in Ponyville today as many Pegasus ponies were out in the town today. (Y/N) was just strolling along down the streets of Ponyville minding his own business until he heard a familiar female tomboyish voice up in the skies.

Rainbow Dash: Calling all Pegasus ponies! Meeting tonight!

Rainbow Dash was passing out flyers in the skies as she drops a bunch to a bunch of Pegasi down in Ponyville. She then notices (Y/N) down in among the citizens of Ponyville and smiles as she flies down to him.

Rainbow Dash: Hey, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey, Dash. What's up?

Rainbow Dash: There's something important that involves all Pegasus around from Ponyville and I'm passing out these fliers around since there will be a meeting tonight at the library.

(Y/N): Huh. That does sound important.

Rainbow Dash: You bet. Hey, is it okay if I ask that you be there at the library tonight as well? I mean you've got wings, so that technically means you're part Pegasus.

(Y/N): True, and don't worry about it Dash. If it's something important that involves any Pegasus, then I'm more than honored to participate in it tonight.

Rainbow let's out a smile at that as she and (Y/N) share a hoof bump.

Rainbow Dash: *chuckles* Now we're talkin'. I'll see you tonight (Y/N). Be cool or be mule.

(Y/N) then notices somepony behind her and he reluctantly points behind Rainbow Dash as she turns to indeed see a mule behind her.

Rainbow Dash: Oops, heh, no offense.

Mule: None taken.

(Y/N): Well, I'll see you tonight Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Likewise. See ya, (Y/N).

Rainbow Dash then flies off to go and pass out more flyers to someponies who were Pegasi and (Y/N) walks ahead, that is until he notices a familiar shy Pegasus hiding behind a barrel in fear. (Y/N) was concerned why Fluttershy was acting very frightened and he walks up to her.

(Y/N): Hey, Fluttershy.

When Fluttershy heard (Y/N)'s voice, she let out an "eep" before dashing off behind a tree. (Y/N) was very confused by this as he immediately walks towards the tree that Fluttershy hid behind.

(Y/N): Fluttershy, you don't need to be scared. It's just me, (Y/N).

Fluttershy peeks out from behind the tree shyly as she slowly reveals herself to (Y/N) and he tilts his head at her in confusion.

(Y/N): Is something troubling you, Fluttershy? You seem to be very nervous about something.

Fluttershy doesn't answer (Y/N) as she just hides her face behind her mane and blushes a little in embarrassment.

Fluttershy: I. . . I. . .

(Y/N) could tell that something was probably bothering Fluttershy as he simply just sighs.

(Y/N): Don't worry, it's okay if you don't want to talk about it. I won't try and force it out of you.

(Y/N) then turns to go and give Fluttershy some alone time, but not before she instead holds one of his front hooves.

Fluttershy: W-Wait. . .

(Y/N): Huh?

Fluttershy: (Y-Y/N), i-if you don't mind. . . can you. . . stay right beside me tonight at the library.