One year (Part 2)

"Right this way" The perky front desk girl said to us. We followed her back to a secluded booth in the back of the dining room. Each table had a curtain surrounding the booths for privacy. This was a really fancy place. We sat down at our table and the waiter took our drink orders and closed the curtain behind him. Logan looked at me and smiled.

"What's up cutie" I said to him.

"Nothing. Just looking at you. This has been the best year of my life." He said thoughtfully. I smiled back and leaned across the table for a kiss. I was shocked when he pulled back.

"Umm what the hell was that" I asked him.

"I just think we should wait." He said with a little bit of a grin

"Wait? What are you talking about" I said, more irritated this time.

"I just thought it would be more special if we waited for me to do this" he said, moving the curtain and getting down on one knee.

"Cassidy, I love you more than words can say. My family already considers you a Butler, so I'm going to formally ask you, Will you make me the happiest man in the world and give me the honor of having you as my wife?" He said

I was shocked and so excited. Tears streamed down my face.

"Yes!!!" I said laugh-crying. He put the ring on my finger. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"She said yes!" Logan said as he got up and gave me the biggest kiss. The staff at the restaurant applauded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his on my lower back. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder. This was way too cute. We hugged for a minute until I looked behind Logan to see that all the curtains had opened. All of our family and friends had been the people in the booths. Shay and Colette came out first and hugged us and said congratulations, followed by my parents and sister. All the rest of the Butlers came out and hugged us.

We all stayed and celebrated for about 2 hours and eventually everyone slowly left.

"I can't believe I'm marrying the most beautiful girl on the planet" Logan said as we left the building. I couldn't stop smiling. I kissed him and he picked me up and carried me to the truck. I was laughing like a kid. He put me in the truck and got in on his side.

"You're incredible." I said.

"It was nothing,really. Have you SEEN some of the proposal videos on YouTube?"he said.

"Yes I have, and yours was perfect." I said and kissed him. We both smiled all the way back home.

Was it worth the long wait for this chapter?! :) I really enjoyed writing it :) I have so many more views on this little ol story than I ever thought. it's unreal. I love you!