Chapter 3 | Dumb Twink

Trevon's pov

I adored the confusion that flustered across his features as I watched him. He was so adorable even though he could be an idiot at times. But that was his charm. The ability to make you melt just by looking at him. That charm hadn't faded at all even though it's been many years. After all this time, I still wanted to call him mine.

Eli. My Elisha.

Few moments ago, I had made up my mind to be oblivious, I  would have acted like my brother Blaze and not bothered to interfere in this nonsense whatsoever.

But just watching her boss him around after literally making out with some other guy outside a parking lot a few minutes ago, made my blood boil.

And just watching him be a pleaser instead of manning up made my blood boil even more. And of course, most importantly, I'm only doing this because it is Eli. Wouldn't do it for anyone else.

Trevon Romeo Lockheart hated people who thought the least of themselves and right now I felt that hate for Elisha Ferdinand Jeb for that very reason. He was not only a coward but also a pretentious little twink. Not only was he hiding his sexual orientation by trying to be straight. He was obviously ignoring me as well. Well he had another thing coming if he thought he could just pretend not to know me.

Nobody ignores Trevon Lockheart! Certainly not the same boy I've fucked with multiple times in the boys locker room in high school.

It wouldn't have mattered if Elena Stilinksi loved him but she didn't and he was too much of an idiot to notice or even accept it.

Elena turned to glance at me. I knew she could recognise me, afterall I was Serial's favourite little brother. The one she fantasized about countless times. Too bad, right now I would much rather have Eli writhing under me.

She stood up and then glanced at Eli before walking out. A small smile danced on the corner of my lip only to die off when Eli quickly stood up, obviously intent on stopping her from leaving. This idiot can only sink lower, I thought.

My nose flared in annoyance and before I could think twice about my actions, I had already grabbed his  wrist from behind.

He turned to look at me with a frown and even I would admit that he looked really hot with that frown on his face.

He should frown more often.

"Don't we have a lot to talk about ex-boyfriend?", I asked him with a very sinister smile. I was playing with him and goddamit I was enjoying every second of it. When I first walked into the restaurant, my eyes had been drawn to him like always. I had been smitten with him in high school and we had a healthy thing going until he suddenly disappeared without so musch as a simple goodbye.

His frown dropped instantly and confusion clouded his mind once again.
"Look I don't know who you're looking for but obviously, you've got the wrong person", he said to me.

I raised a brow at that.
Looks like he's bold when he's talking to men. I wanted to smile at my assumption because it sounded a little weird.

But then again, wasn't Eli a little weirdo from back then?. My little weirdo.

I smiled none the less and asked, "you're curious to know about you and me right?"

"Yes", he nodded impatiently

"Good, lucky for you... I have time to spare", I pointed my chin to the seat available on my table and he grudgingly sat down. I don't know why I felt like choking him but I just couldn't stand his pretecious attitude any longer. Did he seriously think he could convince me if he acted like a 'straight' coward.

Eli looked suspiciously at me for a second before relaxing into the chair.

Christ help me, he's still hot.

"So how do you know me?", he rolled his eyes and asked.

Dumb little Twink, I thought.

I stared at his face and I really must be out of my mind because I thought that, that eye roll was sexy as hell. He was sassy back in the day and I see that at least that hasn't changed.

I wondered if he still had the same kinks. Back in the day he used to like having his hair tugged whenever we got sweaty and needy. An involuntary smile tugged at my lips at the thought.

"I really hope you didn't ask me to sit down here just to watch you smile at yourself because that will plainly be weird", his words filtered into my thoughts and my smile deepened.

"Of course not", I affirmed. "The last thing I want is to sit here and act like I have psychological issues"

Eli rolled his eyes again at him, seriously beginning to wonder if tge man before him indeed had any history with him. No part of his memeories reminded him of a time when he had even remotely spoken to him.
Still, it was better to hear him out, even if he was acting like a person who had escaped from a psychiatric hospital. He blinked and waited for the man before him to begin whatever story he was cooking up in his evil little mind.

After a full minute, they continued to stare each other down, none uttering a single sound. Eli felt his heartbeat pick up in that moment, when his eyes met his and locked as he stared into his face.

"Look Trevon Lockheart, I think you've wasted enough of my time. I'll bid you goodbye politely and ask to leave", Eli stood up slowly, ready to leave when Trevon once again grabbed onto his wrist.

He turned to look at the psycho man before him and had the sudden urge to kick him in the balls. Only thing stopping Eli was the fact that his junk was currently protected by the round table before him.

Before he could yank his hand and walk away though, Trevon spoke.

"If you leave now....you'll never know what happened between us"

Attraction is A Sadistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें