Make Your Decision

What I would do for some more of you. You gave me a little taste of happiness. What you have between your thighs is truly amazing. The day you let me in I did not want out. I was already in love with you it plus you gave me some. I replay them days over and over in my head. I had good pussy in my life but damn girl yours is the best. I tried replacing the thoughts and build new thoughts. I realize it just can't happen. I just think about when you reach between your legs and grab me and said Oh my god. I know I made you feel like you're in heaven because that's the way that I felt. We are truly amazing together we have a tight bond and the sex is out of this world . The thing that I can't make sense of. I'm in love with you I know you're in love with me why can't we be together. You taught me how to love when nobody could. I'll sacrifice everything for you I just want you to sacrifice something for me. I think about you a lot at night. It's one of the reasons why I can't sleep. You're unhappy and you want to be happy so I'm right here. You have to think fast you have to get rid of your old luggage . We are meant for each other. We are the forever so by you staying unhappy. Does that mean that you gave up on forever.