Moonlight Depression Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Moonlight Trance.

It had it's hypnotic trance over my body, my soul, my being making me do thing's that could only be imagined in your wildest and worst nightmares. It's light and it's subtle glow made me do it, do everything, I had no choice in the decisions I've made, but what I have done could never be erased. Not from my mind, the life's of the people my actions have affected or history itself. Their blood still stains my clothes and my mind. I didn't ask for this curse, I had it placed upon me.

To some the moon may seem beautiful, romantic and fascinating, but to others - who it causes suffering and pain to just like me - it's a curse, depressing and completely wrecks their lives. I have the curse. The worst curse of all. The curse of the werewolf. When the moon is in the peak of the star filled sky. So full and bright like a white luminescent orb. In the darkened star filled night sky. My curse will start to work it's magic. My teeth will turn to long, sharp white fangs, my nails turn to claws and my body gets covered in long dog like hair. But worst of all is that my body starts to change to the shape of a beast like creature, the shape of a wolf.