Short Imagine.

|ONE SHOT|
Y/N POV:
You loved watching Harry perform. Watching him perform made you smile watching the love of your life sing and smile and laugh for a few hours. Doing something he loves with four of his best mates. You couldn't believe he was yours. You couldn't get over that 3 years tomorrow you said that one word. Yes. He made you feel like the only women on this planet. The way he would show his love for you made your heart melt every time. It was coming to the end of the show. So you and Lou walked out to the back again. You sat yourself down on the lounge inside the boys change room. When you heard yelling and laughs. You smiled as the door came flying open. Feeling Louis messy up your hair while you gave him evils as he went off laughing. When finally you saw the love of your life. He was all happy and excited. You smiled and Harry returned the smile. "Hey baby" you said placing a kiss to his cheek. He smiled. "Hi beautiful" he placed a passionate kiss to your lips. "You performed brilliant yet again" Harry smirked. "Always do when your in the crowd Y/N" And just like that butterflies swam around your tummy. Even though you had known Harry for five years. You knew those butterflies would never disappear not now and not ever. They were here to stay just like Harry.