The world i now live in and the training i'll go through

Izuku Pov

It's been two weeks since i had gotten out of the hospital bed and everything has become incredible so far i learnt my new parents were actually the king and queen of the massive kingdom i'm in named frost, i was introduced to the people as their adopted child and everyone cheered and wished for me to have a life i truly deserve the people of this kingdom are really kind to me oh oh and the most important thing the first morning i slept in my bedroom within the castle i got out of bed walked to the dinning hall my mother and farther had prepared waffles with chocolate chips ,dairy chocolate coating sunday ice cream and freshly chopped strawberries oh god i missed waffles.My mother told me her story about how she had trouble controlling her powers when she first let it go (yes oh yes i did i put the words let it go in the story)and she offered me training to control it well she made dad teach me the subjects revolving around my powers meanwhile she educated me in both math ,literature and many more subjects that it would take years to learn but thankfully she taught me it in 2 weeks.During my training with dad i learnt how to freeze something just by touching it and a technique mum uses where her ice grows in strength judging from the emotions she's currently feeling and how much of it she feels i even made an ice berg in day two dad taught me how to get the wind to transport me to places and how to fly it was awesome ,i met mums horse the water spirit and road him on a beach day .Today i'm meeting with my parent's relatives and dad told me he'll ask them to train me it'll be great .

Meanwhile with the old hell 

Ever since Izukus death 8 weeks ago all 3 families grew more and more isolated from the others the Bakugos rarely smiled and Katsumi and Katsuki are angry all the time ,Todoroki Enji and Rei have only shown kindness to their family but their children can clearly see the pain in their eyes and tone Shoko and Shoto distanced themselves from each other but both never showed any emotion.The Yagis how ever couldn't even touch Izukus bed room door without remembering the torture like childhood they put him through and how when they entered his the day he died but all they found was a dirty towel and sponge that were used to replace a bed ,the floors had bloody tissues everywhere and the mirror in the room was shattered with dry blood falling from the main crack.The parents treated their son horribly never once showing care for the hurt child they treated the young boy so cruelly he stooped as low as to commit suicide just to sleep without fearing he wouldn't wake the next day .Now all the family can only pray to God for forgiveness and hope for the best.

Back in frost kingdom

Izuku was playing on his ps5 inside his room when he heard his farther call out to him and he headed down stairs.When Izuku came down he saw multiple people he was unfamiliar with and someone with whome he was familiar with like his uncles the easter bunny, santa clause ,sandman and his aunty the tooth fairy."IZUKU"they shouted running and hugging the hell out of him hows"hey hows mi nephew"his bunny uncle asked "great uncle easter"Izuku replied"haha it'll get even better"his uncle santa said"I can feel it "santa continued till Izuku mimicked his actions and phrase"In my belly/in my belly"they said at the same time earning a hug from his uncle and a laugh from everyone else."now Izuku i'd like to introduce your other aunts and uncles this is my brother and your uncle gray 

"now Izuku i'd like to introduce your other aunts and uncles this is my brother and your uncle gray