Going back home

yo yo yo whats up diggity dogs finger my ass hole my made this song to the spatula in my weenier hole dun diddley.

———————————————

It was getting late and the kids went home already. They're parents took them home of course. So you and Mitsuba went to his house.

Mitsuba's Mom: Hey, you two how was your date.
Mitsuba: Mom it wasn't a date jeez.
Y/N: Bruh moment.
Y/N: Oh! Mitsuba have you played among us already?
Mitsuba: No whats that?
Y/N:Its a game where you have to find the imposter. The imposters are the killers but you don't know who the imposters- you know what I'll just show you. You can get it on your phone
Mitsuba: Alright.

When Mitsuba got Among us you showed him the basics and stuff. You showed how to change his name and change his color.

Mitsuba: Yo Y/N what are "Pets"?
Y/N: Awww they're so cute, ok so pets are like your character they follow you where ever you go, and um its sad when you die.
Mitsuba: How do you get one?
Y/N: Money.
Mitsuba: How much?
Y/N: Like $3
Mitsuba: Alrighty then, let's play.
Y/N: Yeeesss.

You and Mitsuba we're playing among us for the past 2 hours and it was either you accused him or he accused you. Either way you both had.

Y/N: Hey, just because we've been friends for like 8 years now I won't trust you in this.
Mitsuba: Fuck you.
Mitsuba's Mom: Hey you two I made cookies and ordered a pizza come down.

You pushed him aside and ran down the stairs. Actually no you didn't. You sat down at the top and pushed yourself  down like a slide. Mitsuba started in horror. You also got on all four and ran but fell after two seconds.

Mitsuba:WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?
Y/N:
(i'm leaving this part empty for u to respond i wanna here u guys resond😼😼😼)
Mitsuba: AND YOU DO THIS FOR WHAT!?
Y/N: Why not?
Mitsuba: Why??!!
Y/N: Why not?
Mitsuba's Mom:(in head) Kids these days 🤦‍♀️.