SHOPPING yaaay (note the sarcasm)

JASON's POV

ok... so Hecate gave us a list dropped us off in a place called diagon alley (weird name) and left. "So let's go shopping my friends," I said and started walking. It was a weird place. full of people in robes. funny fashion choice. I looked at the list. "Let's get out the textbooks first."

**time skip**

WE finally finished shopping. We got our textbooks in Latin and Greek. (Latin for me and Greek for Leo and Percy.)

Me and Leo decided not to get a pet but Percy got an owl so he could contact Annabeth. He named the Owl Athena.

I had to drag Percy and Leo away from a joke shop but the most interesting that happened was when we got our wands. Leo got a wand made literally from a fire so it was fireproof. Mine was formed from a lightning bolt. We only each had to try about 5 wands before we found ours. It took 34 wands and one hour before Percy found his. When he found him a cool sea breeze washed over the store. It was made of sea breeze, said the guy. I think his name was ollivander. on that we all cracked up. otherwise it was pretty uneventful.

tomorrow we are off to Pigfarts.

SORRY THE CHAPTER WAS SHORT. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS THANKS FOR READING.PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY!!!