Chapter five- Ciara's thoughts

Chapter five

------------------------------------------------------------

Ciara's pov (surprise!!)

As Zara told me everything that this academy does I was so shocked. When I meet the masters they seemed so nice. They took me in and treated me so special. They said they had great plans for me.

What does that mean?

The boy with wavy light brown hair picked up my bag and walked to away.

They boy with straight blonde hair smiled at me as he told me to follow him. The boy next to him just looked at me and turned away. Okay....

"I'm Chase by the way." They boy with the blonde hair told me.

"I'm Ciara." I told him.

"That's Stiles." He said pointing to the guy who took my bag.

"And that's my brother Mason." He said pointing to the boy who just walked away from me. He had dirty blonde hair but had the same greenish brown eyes as Chase.

To say they are cute is and understatement.

"So what's wrong with Zara. She's changed." I told them.

"No one is the same after being here." Stiles said to me.

"And there's nothing wrong with her. She just knows too much." Mason said speaking for the first time.

"Knows too much?" I asked.

"Yes. No you... You shouldn't know much that's why it's best to sleep. Now." Chase said giving the two other boys weird stares. They buys nodded and stood up.

You couldn't tell that Chase was the eldest of them all.

The authority he had.

People here have to mature fast. That I could tell.

------------------------------------------------------------

I had to hurry up bit couldn't leave without writing a bit first. So here you have it. Now you know a bit about what goes on in Ciara's mind.

-dani