Introduction: My Job

The illustrious life of a janitor, I assure you, is not as glamorous as you have been led to believe.  In fact I must admit that, as a carreer, it was stale in about 45 minutes. No matter what type of business you clean, be it school, or office, or hospital, there is no visible end to the tedium, ever. After only a few short months, I could hear the whirr of the vaccuum, during my every waking moment. Don't even get me started on what kind of calluses a mop handle can leave. At least as an added bonus, you receive nearly complete social ostracism from coemployees, who are convinced that your feelings and/or opinions are completely irrelevant since you scrub toilets for a living. It's one of those jobs where the pay is lousy, but at least the hours suck.  This noble profession however, does allow me to pay my bills and have some semblance of a bleak existence. And, while I'm being candid, thanks to my poor carreer choice, i found myself in the right place at the right time to travel space time, battle creatures you couldnt possibly imagine, and of course save the world. Man, I love my job!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you enjoy the story! Be sure to comment, I love your input!