Part three- cupboards are really hard to eacape from...

*one hour later*

We've just seen the school band 'Reason 32' perform their entire set, and it was fantastic, they even threw in a couple of covers of Bring Me The Horizon songs to interest Oli, and boy they did! He loved it, and spent most of the past hour telling me stories about how these songs were created (Chelsea Smile, my favourite song, was written for a girl Oli dated in his teens, who he kept cheating on, hence the secret part!) Oli is probably the nicest person I've met, and his smile is so mesmerising! Every time he smiles ( which is VERY often!) I have to struggle not to just fangirl like a crazy person! His tattoos are so beautiful as well! Seriously, the boy is too beautiful to live! The bands finished, so we're going on another walk around the classes, and we've just walked through my usual music class, my friend, Amy started fangirling when he saw Oli and I had to introduce them, with her trying not to scare him anymore! My music teacher looked proud when we walked in, and I wasn't as bad as that morning, or I was just getting better at hiding it! Next, we walked through a couple of practice rooms." So, Kelsey, what's this place actually like?" Oli's trying to speak to me. Oh my gosh.

"Erm, I guess it's ok, I mean, some of it is, but most of the teachers are stupidly strict and put me to the back of the class anyway, what was your school life like?"

"Near enough exactly the same, but I had some good friends, and it looks like you do too, Amy? Who we just saw, she seemed nice enough! What lessons do you like?"

"Yeah, she's awesome! And English and music I guess, what about you? What did little Oli Sykes like to do at school?"

"English, and music, and I guess art was good as well" oh my god... He's perfect, please, let me have him? No, Kelsey. Calm down."Kelsey, what's in there?" Oh, he's talking about the large cupboardy thing in this little practice room. How about you reply?

"Some instruments and a piano, we can have a look if you want?"

"Yeah, it looks kinda deserted! You won't get into trouble?"

"No, I'm supposed to be showing you the music department aren't I?"

"Yeah I suppose" as I opened the door, I had to pull a bit, but eventually it opened, and right there, in a room about the size of half a classroom, large cupboardy thing I know, was a piano, and around the room were various other instruments, this is where my group always practice in music, we never shut the door, because once we got stuck, but that can't happen today, right? We both walked in, and I could see Oli getting excited over the piano. "You play?"

"You bet! Pianos are amazing!" Oli Sykes. He plays piano. Please, let me steal him. He walked over ad admired the instrument. "Close the door and I'll show you how well I play?" Of course, I closed the door, and sat next to Oli on the large piano seat, gosh, we were close... And just as my thoughts deepened, I heard him start singing 'Blessed With A Curse', not in his usual scream voice, in a beautiful, singing voice... He really should sing like that more often... Then he started playing. His hands moved so fast, and every note sounded perfect, he must have practiced this? It's beautiful.

"Kelsey, I'd love to play to you more, but don't we have to be somewhere? SHIT. We had to watch some other school band try to suck up to him. I can't remember the name of this one, but I bet they'll be terrible, only reason 32 hold a special spot in my heart... As I walked to the door, I could feel Oli breathing behind me... It was, soothing. Then. The door wouldn't open. Shit." Erm, can you get the door please? It's not budging" as soon as I said this, I regretted it, as much as Oli is attractive. He's tiny, but still, he tried, and didn't succeed. We were stuck. In a deserted part of the school, in a room not many people knew about. This is bad. "It won't budge, is there anything we can do?"

"No, no one will be around here until at least lunchtime, and it's only about 9ish, we're stuck"

"Shit"

"That's what I thought!" Oli comes closer and hugs me. This bit is going to be the end of me. WAIT, OLI SYKES IS HUGGING ME. WHAT THE HELL?! "It'll be ok, we'll get out somehow, how about we just stay warm and play the piano?" Oh, Oli, if only I wasn't underage, then we could do something else besides play the piano...

"That's a wonderful idea, but Oli, why are you hugging me?"

"How old are you Kelsey?"

"I'm fifteen, but I don't see why that matters?"

"I'm only about three years older than you, that's a large gap, but what would you say I told you I was still... Attracted to you?" WHAT. THIS MUST BE A JOKE! NO WAY. NO JUST NO.

"I would say the same, but Oli, we couldn't do anything"

"Who says everything's about sex? Maybe I just want a relationship, built on love, you don't have to, I'm not the sort to force myself onto people..."

"Of course I'd love to... So we're together?"

"I guess so" and as he finished that sentence, he gently lifted my chin up, to see my face, bent down, and kissed me on the lips. It was an explosion of love and passion, and everything else you want in a first kiss, we became one, holding each other closely, and kissing from the bottom of our hearts... It was beautiful. But then he broke away..

"Kelsey, before we do this, tell me, are you sure you want to? If people find out, everything is at stake, and I don't want you to do this because of who I am, I want you to do it because you love me... I love you, but I you aren't ready, I can wait" I thought for a few seconds, before giving him my reply...