Chapter 20

Liam's P.O.V.

I look at the clock for the millionth time. I pace around the foyer. My warriors alerted me that they would be coming back sooner than expected. Something happened. Jordan isn't answering me, but what the hell is new. I pace back and forth with anxious growls leaving my lips every so often. I hear a car pull up.

I rush to the door and rip it open. My eyes fixate on Jordan. Her blue hair cascades down, her seafoam green eyes meet mine, and a small smile comes over her pink, rosy lips. She's in black sweatpants and a blue shirt, not what she left in this morning. A growl rips out of my chest and I rush to her side pulling her into me.

"Who the fucks clothes are those?" My voice is deathly serious. Jordan pushes at me, but I just growl louder. "Answer me before I rip everyone's throats out." Jordan sighs and readjusts her head, so she is looking up at me. I look down and my eyes meet her dark black pupils. She's pissed, but so am I.

"They're mine Liam. We shifted earlier at Willowfall pack and I had to change. Now chill the fuck out!" She seethes back at me. I growl back at her. She just growls right back.

"Take her belongings up to our room." I demand to the warriors. They immediately start unloading and packing things up to the room. Seth stands off to the side watching us. "Leave." Seth rolls his eyes but walks off. Jordan glares daggers at me.

"Stop acting like you're my fucking boss dude. You want to be together and for this to work? Then we are equals," she stabs her finger into my chest. Her black eyes never leaving mine. She's using Estelle's powers.

"We are equals, but you are mine. I am your boss little one. Watch your fucking tone," I snap at her. The mate bond is lit up with anger from both sides. Jordan and I growl lowly at each other. "Now why are you back early? What happened? Are you hurt?" I ask and start looking her over. My anger still very much present, but worry mixing in.

Her head shakes. "No. I'm fine." She curtly replies and tries to pull away from me. I pull her in closer and hug her. I did miss the brat.

"I missed you Jordan, but I wish you would understand that you cannot talk to me like that. Especially not in front of my pack," I sigh out and release her from my hold. I drop my arms down to my sides, but she doesn't move.

"I missed you too Liam. Seth and I have to go to hell to see Uncle Slade. I think he has something to do with what we saw today," she stares out into the distance. I shake my head.

"You haven't told me anything about that. You just got back. I don't want you to go anywhere. Not today," I speak very monotone. She growls and backs away from me. "Don't be difficult about this. I said no and I mean no Jordan."

"YOU ARE NOT MY FUCKING BOSS!" She screams at me and turns to walk away from me and our home. A feral growl rips through my chest and I grab her arm snatching her back. I wrap my hand in her hair and pull her back into my grasp. I pull her hair back, so her head is tilted up looking at me. Her eyes are pitch black letting me know that Estelle has full control.

"I. Said. No." An animalistic growl coming from my throat. This disrespect has gone on long enough. "You are going to go upstairs and go to shower and bed. I don't want to hear any other fight about it." Jordan has low death growls coming from her throat.

"I am not doing any of that. I am going to see my uncle." She snarls at me. I pull on her hair harder, angling her head back even further. I lean in close to her ear. She snarls and tries to pull away, only ripping her own hair out more in the process.

"That's what you think little one," My breath fans over her ear and I snatch her up. I throw her over my shoulder and start walking into the house. Jordan continues screaming and hitting me. Her claws dig into my back, but I don't let her down until we reach our room.

I throw her body on the bed and lock the door. Jordan is immediately out of the bed hitting me on the back screaming to let her out the door. I turn back around to face her. Rage courses through my veins and I see red. My eyes lock with hers. Both of our wolves are on edge, ready to pounce.

"Back the fuck up before I lock you in a fucking cell," I growl. My tone is cold and hard. There is no love or care for Jordan at this point. She has more than disrespected me and Grim is ready to put our mate in her place. It is taking everything in me to control him.

But of course, Jordan being her fucking hard-headed self, did not listen and kept screaming and hitting me. "You have dug yourself this grave." I link guards to bring silver cuffs.

Ten minutes later, my back and chest are cut open bleeding from every angle, but Jordan is in a cell. Her growls are deadly and filled with so much hate. Hate to no one else, but me. I stare at her in the cell as she shakes the bars growling and banging on them. "You're just going to hurt yourself." I remind her, trying to take deep breaths to calm myself.

"I could give a fuck less! Who the fuck do you think you are demanding I listen to you and not allowing me to go where I please?! Should I remind you that I am the Royal Luna! Let me the fuck out!" Her screams fill my ears, making them ring and hurt. "Why the fuck would you lock your own mate in a fucking cell?!"

I let out a growl that stops her movements and screams. "I don't know Jordan. Why would you lock your own mate in a fucking cell?" I seethe through my clenched teeth. The only memory running through my mind is her locking me in the cell at her pack. I turn and leave. She screams the whole time I walk away from her.

I turn to the guard who was watching the prisoners today. "Do NOT let her out. She has not been through coronation. She is not your Luna yet. You are NOT to listen to her demands," My Alpha tone laced in thickly. She will not be getting her way today. The guard nods his head and I walk to my room to sleep. Hoping and praying to the Goddess that Jordan will be more willing to listen in the morning.