Chapter One: The Legend

In ancient times it was forseen that the gates of hell will open and the devils demons will be released onto earth to take over all of the human and supernatural races.

 Now it was warned that even though the the demons will create a horrible world the moongoddess along with god would create a hybrid (half angel and half Demon) sent to earth to battle the demons to save both the human and werewolf race from destruction.

Her name would be faith and tthe elderspredicted that she would have a werewolf mate who when mated whould gain more powers too fight against thew demons. Well until today the werewolf community has started to prepare for what is to come and are building up strength and plans to aid in the battle.

The oldest elder and  his sister predicted that the angel will come when the 200th full moon is in full pahese and the gates of hell will/be opened by the devil himself.

It is all myth but to the werewof communoty it is frseen and will occur and yet....

the humans have no idea about what is about to happen. the only ones who know aare the ones who are mates with a werewolf. Many are scared and many laugh when you mention the legend or the angel herself.

Little does Faith know about her powers,her being the angel guardian, or even the lengernd tht proclaims her as a powerful warrior and the saving grace of all on earth.