Chapter 2: In the belly of the beast

Chapter 2

Faye’s POV

Yanking on the ropes I found no slack. Each of my hands were tied to posts on each side of me that was attached to a small stand below me. When I woke up I was tied here. Very uncomfortable I might say. Yelling did nothing by the way. Nothing, I tried yelling for awhile but my voice was hoarse. Even worse they dressed me in this stupid reveling short white dress. It barely covered my butt. If they even think that I’m giving them anything they are sorely mistaken.

Looking over to the door they brought in a skinny man. His hair was hiding his face as they laid him down next to a chair and tied his hands and feet. He seemed to be unconscious.

I pulled at the ropes again as the guys left. The sun was just starting to shine behind my back. There was a small window the size of my arm at the top of the wall. No escape there. At least I could somewhat keep track of time. It had been a day since I was taken. I lost a lot of time when they drug me. Looking to the corner the four girls from before were still huddled there in a pile of hay. They were the four girls that had gone missing months ago. I’m glad their alive. They still looked beaten and drugged. The pulling of the ropes on my wrists is really starting to hurt. Looking down I could see my dirty feet. They had taken my shoes. Probably so I couldn’t run very far.

“It’s fucking cold in here” I yelled again. Maybe they’ll come back and untie me. So far I had only seen Finn and that hooded guy. Fin was defiantly one of the followers she moved around freely. The other guy though he- he could possibly be the leader.

“Untie me you bastards” I yelled. The guy on the floor moved a little. A hooded guy walked in. Why do they bother hiding what they look like. It’s not like were getting out of here. They’ve had the girls for months and they haven’t been found.

He walked up to me “Antonio says you have to be quiet or he’ll have to beat you again” he said “but I can make you feel better.” He pulled a needle out. All these people must be drug users and think that I would want to be one of them.

“NO. No-no” I begged trying to pull away. The guy grabbed my arm and injected me with it “dammit” I yelled at his back before he closed the door. The drugs were already making me drowsy. The man on the ground started moving a little more before he jerked and hit his head on the stand I was on.

“ouch” I whispered for him “are you ok” I called to him as he slowly sat up. It must be hard because his hands are behind his back.

Reid’s POV

Glancing around the new room I was in I noticed it was fairly small. In the corner were four girls. They all seemed to be asleep on a pile of hay. Turning back towards the bright shinning light there was a figure right in front of me. Blinking a few times the fifth girl came into view. Her body in front of the light looked like an angel with her arms spread open. Her golden hair shined in the light as she looked at me.

Her face was pale and she had large bags under her eyes. She must be sick or drugged. She was still pretty like all the other girls. Her hands were tied to posts. She was wearing a short white dress looking back at her face her mouth was moving.

Blinking a few times I tried to hear what she was saying around my buzzing head “I’m sorry what were you saying” I asked moving towards the chair.

“Are you ok” she asked her voice sounded hoarse. She noticed that I was studying her and she tried to smile to reassuringly me.

“Yes” I said after a moment of thought “I’m Spencer Reid with the FBI’s beau analyst unit. I’m here to help” I stated pulling at the ropes that held my hands behind my back.