Fahrenheit 451 smut

Montag knocks on Fabers door. The door opens slowly and creaks with every movement and peeks out. "What are you doing back here Montag?" Asked Faber. Faber opens the door and Montag rushes in. He looks at Faber with passion in his eyes. "Is there something wrong?" Montag rushes over to him and says," With your help, I've awoken from my past ignorant self and now..." he pushes Faber into the wall and kisses him with the passion of a secret love. Faber begins, "Montag. I-i...." but Montag interrupts," You don't need to say anything, I know." They begin kissing even more passionately than before, with their desires becoming more intense with every waking moment. Faber leads Montag to his bedroom. Montag asks," Are you ready?" Faber replies saying," I don't know if my body can handle this, but I know it will be worth it because I'm with you." He blushes. They begin taking off their clothes and Montag reveals his rock hard abs, rugged with the hard work of a fireman. The last thing to come off is their underwear. Faber sees his huge bulge hiding under a thin layer of fabric. Faber reaches and grabs it. It is becoming harder the more he holds it. Montag snickers are he sees the passion growing in Faber. Faber rips off Montags thong to reveal a nine inch cock wet with precum. Faber begins to lick the tip and soon the whole dick is in his mouth. Back and forth Faber goes. Montag lets out a soft moan. Faber stops and looks up at Montag. He says," I want you inside of me. Now." Montag pushes Faber onto the bed and pins him down. He begins to insert. "It- its so big!" Montag chuckles as he begins to thrust. Faber moans loudly. "Ahh-AHHH!" grunted Faber. Montag looks down at Faber and thinks back to when he realized he loved him. All of those times he wanted him, now came true as he thrusted himself against Faber. A few minutes go by as they hear a loud crack. As fast as lightning Beatty bursts into the room. "Montag?!" questioned Beatty,"What are you doing here with this slut!" "I- I can explain!" cried Montag. Beatty looks down to see Montags nine inch penis, hard as rock pointing towards him. Beatty thirsts for Montag's body and lunges toward him. "I thought what we had was special..." said Beatty. Montag sees the despair come over Beatty. As Beatty begins to walk away, Montag says," What we have is special, and I still love you, but we can love others too. If you want to, you can join." Beatty faces Montag and pushes him against a wall. "I will never leave you. I love you." And Beatty begins to kiss Montag. Faber rudely interrupts their greeting by saying," This is sweet, but I want the D. Are you guys ready?" Montag kisses Beatty and they lay on the bed. Beatty inserts his dick into Montag, and Montag inserts his dick into Faber. They begin thrusting against each other. Faber begins moaning so intensely, and says," I'm-I'm coming!" Faber pulls out of Montag, and his white, milky fluid shoots up and hits Montag in the face. "Well," says Faber," I think I might leave you two alone now..." Faber leaves and closes the door behind him. Beatty stops and whispers in Montag's ear," You've been a very naughty boy. I must punish you now." Montag blushes intensely. Beatty pulls out and ties Montag to the bed. "Y-you know I don't enjoy this! But I know you won't forgive me for taking the book unless I do this." Beaty smirks at montag and pulls out a whip. "You remember our safeword Montag?" asked Beatty. "I always will remember the safeword honey." said Montag. Beatty begins to whip Montag which induces him to begin moaning. "ahhhh! AHHHHHH!!" Cried Montag. Beatty begins to insert his dick into montag and thrusts into him until they both cum. Beatty lies next to Montag and they cuddle for the rest of the night. Montag wakes up to see that Beatty has left him.