Double Love

okay guys, so i thought i would see why everybody was so obsessed with writing about werewolves! i came up with an idea fr it, so here you go! tell me what you think, i really enjoyed writing this, idk why but it came pretty easily to me when i started it!!!

as always, plz vote, comment, maybe even fan?

                              ♥♥♥ paige ♥♥♥

I fell to my knees, silently sobbing as I realized, she could never be mine if I didn't find her first. My mate, my only true love, would be gone from my life forever if my brother found her first. He would be alpha, he would get true love, he wold get a connection that most people can't even begin to understand. And he would also get the hate of sibling that none other than others who received it could ever understand if he found her first. He would lose me, his twin brother, the only one who could ever understand him completely. Slowly, I stood up, and ran, shifting into my wolf, intent on running until I found her, promising myself that if I didn't, I would never love again.

1 month earlier

I raced through the woods, thinking to myself, knowing full well that my twin brother, drew, could hear my thoughts, "I am so going to win this, Jack! You're as slow as a snail!"

He growled playfully, and thought, "In your dreams! the older brother always wins!!"

I laughed, which came out as a weird, half-bark half growl in this form and thought, "it doesn't count if it's only by, like, five minutes!"

he was silent, and I knew I was right. I let my wolf take over, and I could sense it's happiness as I let it control the run home, as I wondered what was gong to happen in our pack this year. The local witch had announced that fate chose our generation to hold the next alpha. All we had to do was wait now. Only the true alpha finds a mate, because they supposedly have a caring, but bold heart or something like that. Everybody was on edge, and after the announcement, my dad announced that to help the search for the alpha, he would allow us to go to the human high-school, because fate usually led the alpha's true mate to live near him by the time he reaches full maturity. So, he was sending us all out on a girl-hunt, which would probably end in a lot of broken hearts when the alpha finds his mate, and we all slowly leave the school. As I was thinking this, I saw through a break in the tall, dark green trees a jogging path. I heard heavy footsteps, like a girl running, so drew and I stopped, waiting for the girl to pass before we could cross the path. Suddenly, she came from behind a turn in the road, and my world lit up. Her hair was a dark, chocolate brown, with the most stunning violet eyes I had ever seen. Her pale, heart shaped face held determination. She was running in just her sports bra, and some yoga pants, so I could see her toned body. I needed her like most people needed air, when I tried to look away from her. She held a speed and grace I didn't know anybody other than my kind could possess as she ran through my vision. Through my thoughts, I could hear my inner wolf howling a mournful, but happy noise I didn't even know he could even make. As she passed out of sight, I whined unconsciously, and realized that I just found my true mate. I was destined to be the next alpha. Then, I looked to drew as I heard him thinking, "Holy mother Jack, I found my mate! I'm the next alpha!"

I snarled, and thought, "We need to talk when we get home." He said yes, still sounding confused and I raced off, my wolf snarling at me to man up and kill the wolf who thought he could claim my mate.