💔

It's been 6 years since y/n's death. Jungkook drowns himself in alcohol. The guilt has been eating him alive. He hasn't dated anyone since then. Heck,he didn't even have a one night stand. All he did was drink and mourn. He still didn't know the location of her grave. He hasn't seen Yoongi since then. He tried to contact him but he changed his address and phone number.
______________
Jungkook walks through the alleys,to the bar to get some more beers. But om the way,he saw someone.

Yoongi....

With his wife....

Who was pregnant...

He had finally found him after all those years. He wants to beg him for forgiveness.

Jungkook ran as fast as he could towards them. As soon as yoongi saw him,he excused himself from his wife and went near him.

As soon as yoongi was Infront of Jungkook, Jungkook kneeled Infront of him, begging.

"P-please forgive me hyung. I-I so sorry. I didn't deserve her..." These words brought back tears in yoongi's eyes. He made Jungkook stand and said;

"It has been 6 years....move on"

"I can't! Not when I'm guilty."

There was silence for a few minutes until....

"South Busan,near railroads"

Jungkook looked up to his hyung,confused.

"What.....?"

"Her grave. I forgive you"

As soon as yoongi said these words, Jungkook drowned in tears of happiness.

He thanked his hyung and took the train to Busan immediately.
________________
After nearly a month,I decided to update 😌✌

Anyways,the next part is the last one. Stay safe everyone.