[]Practice Match[]

///

"I don't remember the last time someone didn't talk to me just to get close to Oikawa."

///

"(L/n)-san!"

You spot Iwaizumi coming towards you as you enter the gym after school.

"I told you Iwaizumi-san, it's just (Y/n)."

"Right, (Y/n)-chan."

"So what did you need?"

"Oh I uh- I just came over to say hi."

You smile softly and reply.

"Hi."

He smiles back nervously and you walk to your seat across the court from the coaches and teams again.

Aoba Johsai was playing against a team called Karasuno. They had some pretty impressive moves and plays, but they still weren't as good as Aoba Johsai.

There was a crazy quick attack that the other team's setter and one of the middle blockers did, and it definitely scored them a lot of points. However, Iwaizumi and Oikawa were even better.

For the winning point of the first set, Iwaizumi spiked the ball with full force right through Karasuno's three person block. He and Oikawa yelled in victory as they high-fived the rest of the team. 

You clapped along with the crowd and Iwaizumi looked back at you. You continued clapping, giving him an encouraging smile. Instead of getting nervous and blushing like usual, he just flashed you a confident smile, before walking over to the bench with the rest of the team.

You blushed at this, since he hadn't done anything like that around you since you'd met.

~

Aoba Johsai won, but Karasuno had still put up quite a fight. You walked out the gym and the team eventually came out as well.

"(Y/n)-chan show us the pictures!"

You comply as you turn on your camera to show them.

There were ooooo's and ahhhh's while you clicked through up until the end. You were about to leave when you heard two noisy boys behind you.

It was the setter and middle blocker from the other team that did the crazy quick attack. As you began to turn your head, the shorter middle blocker bumped into you. You stumbled back a bit and he apologized profusely. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok? I wasn't looking where I was going I'll be more careful n-" 

He froze to look at you.

"You're really pretty."

You giggled at the short boy's bluntness, but felt an evil aura coming from behind you. You turned to see the whole team staring at the two boys with murder in their eyes. Especially Iwaizumi.

"Hinata boke!" the taller setter yelled as he smacked the back of his friend's head, "You can't just say that stuff to people."

"Yeahhhhh." Oikawa said, leaning over to them. "Get lost shorty."

You flicked him on the forehead causing him to wince.

"(Y/n)-chaaaaaan!"

You turned and bowed to the two Karasuno boys and they quickly bowed back.