Breakout

The Vault

Iron Man flew while carrying a ship full of A.I.M prisoners. While approaching the facility, a voice came through on his comms. "Iron Man this is Vault Security. You are clear for landing." As Iron Man touched down on the platform, numerous armed SHIELD agents approached the ship, securing the prisoners.

An agent walked over to the armored hero. "Thanks, Stark. A.I.M's been a thorn in SHIELD's side for a long time."

Iron Man gave him a look. "Yeah. Well, helping SHIELD is not on my to-do list."

He nodded. "I've heard about the disagreement with Director Fury."

"There's a reason why I didn't like their newest addition to their arsenal. You saw what A.I.M's capable of. These guys are dangerous, and they used my tech to do it. I'm not a weapons dealer anymore. I took them down, and if SHIELD becomes the same, I'll do the same."

The agent sighed, "Should the day ever come when SHIELD becomes a danger to innocent civilians, I wouldn't stop you from telling us 'I told you so.' In any case, there's something else I need to talk to you about."

Stark rolled his eyes. "I don't know where the purple crystal guy went, so don't bother asking."

"Believe me, SHIELD has someone else looking into that matter. As for here, we've had an incident last week regarding the Hydra soldiers from the UN attack.

Tony frowned at the mention of Hydra. "What kind of incident?"

The agent shook his head. "I can't give you the full details, but Hydra losing at the UN was intentional. They wanted to get sent here, and they got their target out." He closed his eyes. "Not everyone from security came back."

Seeing the same look in the agent's eyes that he once had, Stark relented. "I see the problem. Whoever Hydra took must have been vital to their operations to pull a stunt like this." He sighed. "Listen, I have other stuff to do, but I can look over it tonight. Send Pepper documents with everything I need to know and what you want. We'll discuss the contract from there." With that Iron Man turned around and took off.

New York

SHIELD Helicarrier, The Big House, Level 5

The SHIELD Helicarrier flew above New York like a watchdog over the people. One would have thought that the object over them also contained many superpowered criminals. What appeared to be a model of a building on a table turned out to be the world's smallest super villain prison in the world: The Big House.

Hank Pym wore his hero suit under his white lab coat as he walked over to one of the prison cells.

Within the cell, a man with graying brown hair sat in a chair. This was the Mad Thinker. His past was as much a mystery to SHIELD as anyone else. He had a manic expression on his face seeing the doctor.

Hank leaned against the wall. "SHIELD monitored the conversation you had with Whirlwind." He grew concerned. "You said that something was going to happen? We would like to know what."

Mad Thinker chuckled, "Can you not feel it, Ant-Man?" he asked sarcastically. "The better question is not what but when?"

Ant Man's expression continued to sour as he wrote down his response.

SHIELD Helicarrier, Level 3

Janet van Dyne and Maria Hill walked down a hallway. "Director Fury's offer was very serious, Wasp."

Wasp sighed. "Hank- uh Ant-Man is against it."

Maria huffed at the answer. "That's what he thinks, but I want to know what you think?"