Day 1, Jill

"Beatifiul name…Navy. I like it. Candy?" The clown opened his palm as I got a good look at him. This…Him…Whatever he was, had black and gray feathers atop a striped black and white sleeved shirt, in which the torso was gray wrapped in white bandages. He had black pants with white thread and bandages wrapped around his hands. In which I haven't noticed until now had claws. His nose was a cone with a black and white striped pattern like his shirt. His black lips framed a pointed toothy grin as his gray eyes showed exictment but, pain…Abandoned pain. His black hair was being pushed by the wind, it flying crazily around his face. "Oh sweet Jack~…" A womans voice rang, startling the clown, causing him to jump slightly as the woman approached him, a blood splattered chainsaw in hand. "Jill…" He groaned as the moods in his eyes changed. His eyes changed to utter hate and fear. He spun around. The woman was quite…beautifiul, actually. Her dress was two layerd, white frills underneath each layer. They had the same eyes and nose, making them almost look like twins. The dresses sleeves were puffed up at the top, her sleeves went down to her wrists. She had black and white leggings with black heels. "Oh, Jack don't act all angry and scared. It mabye cute, but it isn't fun." She hummed lightly.