Chapter 11

Its 3am in the morning. I'm tired and hungry. Feed me with comments. Bye
.
.
.

Bright stood up, his cellphone still in his hand "I need to sleep" He muttered, his eyes fixed on his phone's screen.

Gunther gave him a glance, standing up. He nodded and quickly finished his cigarette, already heading out.

Bright went inside his room and sighed, sitting on his bed. The old mattress squeaking at the sudden increase of weight.

He rest his back against the headrest and put his finger on his upper lip,  deep in thoughts. His head was hurting from overthinking.

Whenever he is alone, his mind fills itself with erotic thoughts. He would want to do things that would scare a normal person. He felt like an animal sometimes.

He turned off his lamp, the only source of light in the room. He picked up his phone again and saw no sign of new message.

Opening the unsaved number textbox, he stared at the only nude he had received from Win.

He laid in bed for hours, sleep nowhere near his restless mind. He picked up his phone again. Still no reply.

He bite his lips and pressed his finger on the screen, his screen showing the sign of outgoing call. After 3 rings , Win from the other line picked up

"Hello?" He muttered, his voice very sleepy.

"Win" Bright said his name and went silent. Win took a moment, probably looking at the screen to see who had called. Finally he replied, his voice a little alert and  panic "You? Why did you call at this hour?"

Bright heard rustling sound through the speaker. He made a mental image of Win adjusting his position in bed, his warm body in minimum clothes rubbing against the familiar sheets.

" You are so fucking stupid"
Bright stated, his voice lighter than a feather. He pushed his fingers through his hair and lazily smiled . He stretched his hand and picked up Win's locket from the side table

"Who even wear such a stupid locket huh ?" He asked, affectionately wrapping the locket around his wrist like a bracelet. His words were harsh but his tone was completely opposite . If a foreigner had heard him talking, he would've thought Bright was talking to his lover.

"Huh!?" Win whined loudly, tired. His voice was hoarse and slow "You called me in the middle of night to curse me?" . Win stirred in his bed, finding a comfortable position.

Bright enjoyed every piece of sound Win made.
" You're really proud of your body yeah?" Bright asked, closing his eyes imagining Win without clothes. "Shamelessly sending me nudes"

"That was a while ago can we forget about that !" Win whined,  throwing his face on the pillow, embarrassed.

A wide smile formed on Bright's lips and he chuckled, casually licking his bottom lip.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Win whined, his voice tired but attentive and embarrassed. Bright just stared at the ceiling with phone pressed to his ear , smiling.

"You sent a message?" Win asked, confused as if he just noticed the notification.
"I slept early and didn't see my phone" He heard Win muttering and he was sure Win was just blabbing to himself rather than giving an explanation to Bright.

He shifted to sit up on bed, resting his back. He tapped on his phone, taking time to read message. Bright pushed his hair back, patiently waiting for Win.