Chapter 13

Tony POV

"DO YOU THINK YOU ALL CAN ESCAPE FROM ME AFTER YOU KILLED THEM!"

The witch screamed as her voice became more terrified,thus,we held each other as we pressed our selves through the door. Yet,non of us say any words though fear swam over us,and i could feel myself shaking uncontrollably.

"FOOLISH YOUNG PEOPLE,YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! NOW I WILL SHOW YOU ALL MY WRATH."

With that the witch move her scepter in circulation and we also saw the old book which we read when our first day here. The book opened and a white light flickered on page of it.

"T-the b-book!" Nick stammered.

"We need to get it!" Aj said.

Yet, before we could speak the witch releases a loud growled causing the whole Manor shook and the dilapidated walls began to fall,and then she fired a dark green smoke to our direction thus,we thrown out and we scattered. Brian and Howie smashed on the floor,while Nick and AJ disappeared into my sight. Kevin and Brian hit the statue,thus,we are all groaning in pain.

I blinked severals times and I look at my position,I was lying on the floor and my head smashed on the figurine hence,blood dripping down to my forehead. Yet I still manage to stand. I stumbled dizzily as I rose from the floor.

"Tony!" Brian manage to spoke.
However, before I could speak the witch feel fired him with blue smoke causing him to smashed on the floor.

"No!!" I scream.

This time I grabbed the sword from the floor. Dizziness and pain almost eat my whole head but,it didn't stop me.

"You ugly witch!!" I snarled as I gritted my teeth.

Thus,she sneered she slowly came down,her black dress and black hat were glowing,Her hair was long and messy,and it needed a thousands times of shampoos! And her face. Damn!I regretted looking to her face, though it was covered with some sort of odd marks,her teeth,ears and nails are sharp and long.

"I like your braveness since from start honey,i can make you one of my maiden." She snort as she wiggled her fingers.

"No!" I yelled angrily.

"Oh,if you want I'll just make you as a vampire queen perfect, the vampire King needs a queen." She laughed.

"You talk too much,what do you want from us!" I growled.

"Tssk,tssk,calm down honey,you'll understand soon, let's have some fun first." With that she fired a green smoke towards Kevin's direction causing him to thrown up and his head smashed on stone therefore he's now sprawling on the statues and he was unconscious.

"Kevin,No!" Brian yelled as he quickly approach his cousin.

Thus,my heart dropped seeing the blood dripping down to his head and his eyes were closed.

"Kevin,wake up man!!" He cried shooking his body hoping he would response, Unfortunately, Kevin sleep like a rock.

This time angered crawled to my whole my body,I wet my lips with my tongue and I poised myself.

"You ugly witch!" I scream as I tried  hit her but she just puff a gray smoke to me causing me to fly away,and the next thing that I knew is I was thrown up  yet the witch lifted me,it seems like she couldn't get enough, she fired another smoke to me causing me fall and my whole body smashed on the walls then I rolled down to the staircase and my side smashed on the stone.

Tears streamed on my face as the unbearable pain hit my whole body especially my elbow,and blood dripping down to my face. Thus,I became unconscious and my head feels so heavy and darkness filled my mind.