#HeyCaptain106

03-25

Aubrey:

I know this is too late now. You might think that this is totally useless but I just want to say that I'm really sorry about what I did. It's awful and childish. All I want now is to clear my name because I loathe drama.

So here it is...

Psalm means more to me than just a guy that I like. When the entire world turned its back on me, he was there. He was the first person who cared about what might happen to me. He became my friend and my only companion. I witnessed how big his dream is. All throughout the years I was there, I didn't love him in the way he might have thought I did, although it was partly because of it. But my feelings? It goes beyond that.

I was blinded by my anger and it is what it is.

Maybe you also thought how desperate I was for tormenting you about Psalm and it's true. I was really desperate because I thought you might really take his dreams away. I didn't know what to do. It feels like you were taking everything that mattered to me.

That's why I'm really sorry, Sole.

I hope you will consider my apology. I never meant to hurt anyone.

Sole:

Hi. I appreciate this.

Thank you for apologizing. Somehow, your words have taught me alot too. It opened my eyes and because of it, it helped me to realize that I need to grow kasi ang bata pa talaga ng pagiisip ko.

Even if I almost forgot what you did to me but still, thank you.

Aubrey:

I'm gonna back off now then

Just please don't push him away again, Sole.

Because if that happens, I'll do everything to make him mine whatever it takes.

Sole:

Don't worry. I won't let you have him.

Aubrey:

We'll see.