•°6°•

2 years later

A/n POV

You and j hope have been dating for 2 years now. You really wanted to take this relationship to the next step. You decided to propose him the next day. You were nervous too.
What if he didn't want it?

Deep breath*

"Lets get this over with", you thought.

Next day

You came out of the car, and ran towards the shore. You inhaled the fresh breeze that heat your skin in a soothing way.

You felt warm hands wrap around your waist from behind.
He buried his face in your neck and kissed. You slowly removed his hands from your waist. J- hope was confused at your actions.

You smiled cheekily and moved a few steps back. You turned around and ran. You smiled widely and ran in water. The water reached till your knees.
You spread your arms in the air and screamed.

"HOBI! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

J hope smiled at your way of saying i love you. He came running behind you. You saw it from the corner of your eyes and started to run away.

"Y/n! Baby wait!" He screamed.

You turned around and sticked your tongue out at him. J hope bit his bottom lip and nodded slowly.

" now you wait" he said and smirked.

He ran at his full speed. Your lips parted and you unknowingly started moving backwards.

"W-what. Wait." You mumbled.

You were about to turn and run when j hope came running and trapped you in his arms. Your arms were locked in between his arms .

He started laughing like a villian and said.

"Now where will you go baby?"
He asked

"Nowhere" you replied easily.

"All i need is you to stay with. I can stay anywhere you ask me to as long as your with me." You said and smiled at him.

" and all i need is you to stay with" he said as he kissed you on you cheek.

You blushed everytime he did this. You sighed heavily before saying

"Can you turn around for a moment?" you asked him politely.

He removed his hands from your waist and nodded slowly and then turned around.

You sighed heavily and took out the small ring box. You smiled looking at the box thinking about what will happen if he says yes. You were excited now.

You slowly sat on your right knee and brought the box up.

"You can turn now" you said.

As soon as he turned around he was shocked. His eyes were wide and lips parted.

" hobi...we have been in a relationship for a while now. I wanna take this relationship to the next step now. So..."

"Will you marry me?" You asked hoping for a yes.

" Is that even a question? Of course baby!" He said happily.

You slipped the ring in his finger and pulled him in a kiss.
You were kissing him when he suddenly pushed you away. Not hard.

"W-what's wrong? You don't like it?" You asked as you were scared now.

"Yah! Things like these are upto boys" he said as he got hold of your wrist and pulled you into a kiss.

You were reliefed and slipped your hands on his neck. He held your waist and kissed you lovingly.

The kiss was full of love and need. Making you realize how much you wanted him and how much he wanted you.

You love him so much. If there is a time when you have to be separated from him. You would die right there. You couldn't imagine living without him.

________________

Press the star down there to support me.

Vote | Comment | follow