Chapter 8 [ Rumours. ]

So, rumors has spread. A lot in fact.

"They probably died by now. . "

"They left us?"

"Maybe they took a break."

"I'm pretty sure the Bad Sanses finally caught them."

"Are you sure? I thought they disbanded."

How stressing, now he has to deal with these. How in the stars is he suppose to explain what happened to them for the past few months? If he's going to, then he'll need the others with him.

Blue was laying on the couch, eating a taco he made a few minutes ago. He travelled to another AU, surprisingly, and laid there. Not that he was lazy, no. He was just tired, it's not bad to rest once in awhile, right?

He forgot what AU he was in, but for now, he just wanted to rest. Why is this happening to him? How unlucky.

I haven't decided yet.

What was Ink thinking? Won't the emotions hurt Dream? No, he has that happiness vial that Dream could drink for his sake.

Anyhow, looks like Ink has started this 'game' of his. Quite early indeed.

Dream's heard a few things about them not appearing often, and appears to have a 'new' person who's been seen a few times or so, wasn't it obvious who that was?

Ink of course.

he said he was planning something, and Dream doesn't know whether to play along, or go against him. Stars, Ink still hasn't changed, huh?

Maybe, maybe he should go along with it for once, why must he always stand against it? Ink kinda had a point about the creators. They've gotten bored, to the fact where they make us the Bad Guys in the Multiverse, And to be honest, we'd make better Bad Guys instead of Good Guys.

This whole Bad & Good playtime is nonsense, in the end, aren't they just the same?

Dream wasn't upset at the fact that the Bad Guys killed or anything, after all, they all had their reasons to. It's such a pity, if he was freed from the stone prison, he would've stopped this.

I'm so sorry.

366 words.

[ Apologies for the short chapter, I'lll make the other soon, I'm kind of running out of ideas. ]