Chapter 2: The Meeting

Nightmare's POV
   It was time to head out finally. I got my shoes on and me and my crew teleported to the meeting place for our battle. It should be an easy one if we do our plan correctly. I felt my heart ache more and i sighed as i sat down. I looked over at everyone. Killer and horror were having a staring contest, dust was messing with his magic, cross was talking with his chara, and fell well since he is a major sans he is on the good guys side today. I turned toward were the battle was going to take place but i saw a figure running at us. I quickly went into defence mode.

Fresh's POV
   I had run out the building tears streaming down my face. I wasnt gonna take it anymore i couldnt take it anymore so i just ran. I didnt notice the blurrs infront of me when something wrapped around me. I wiped away my tears instantly and looked to see who in the hell had me. It was Nightmare and his crew. I felt something in my soul in which i hadnt before. It stopped acheing. It felt so relieving but soon enough i had to look my soulmate in the face. We both were shocked and i could tell. He set me down and sat down patting the spot beside him. I gladly sat next to him and sighed burying my face in my knees. "So your my soulmate" was all that he said. I looked up his entire crew staring at me in shock. I was only able to nod. He wrappend a tenticle around me. I leaned on his shoulder and he didnt push me away. It felt right and felt calming. He picked me up which suprised me and him aperently. "Jeez your as light as a feather" he muttered to himself but i still heared him. "We are leaving but we will be back for another fight on another day" he told his crew but i really wasnt paying much attention to that. He opened a portal and we went through. I looked around to see nightmares castle. He had sat on his throne with me still in his lap. His crew was waiting for orders. "Go do what you please count the rest of today as a free day." He announced and they all ran out the room like children it made me laugh a little bit. I looked up at nightmare and i smiled as i curled up against his chest and fell asleep.

Nightmares POV
   I looked down at the now sleeping fresh. It felt nice to know my soulmate already trusted me to be honest even knowing that i have a soulmate is amazing. I sighed and picked him up once more and walked down the hallway. I saw dust walking with horror as they talked. They both looked at me with the 'i ship it' look and just rolled my eyes at them as i walked past. I soon finally made it to my room. I laid fresh down on my bed and covered him up. I then walked out after turning off the lights. Fell walked in right on time. Fell was the only reason we got messages across to the others. I walked up to him and heared him groan. "Go tell the star sans that there will be no battle today that something came up so we had to leave." I said to him "on it boss" he said with a loud sigh. "Afterward go do what you please" i said as i walked off. I knew he had a shocked look on his gave even as i walled off. I walked into the libary and picked up the book i was reading even if i have read it a thousand times it is still a good book. I fell asleep while reading.

Hello my loves this chapter didnt take as much time as the last one to get out. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and ill try to get the next one out as soon as i can bye bye.