October 20, 2014

If I Only Have Faith..

"Everything you ask for in prayer will be yours, if only you have faith." - Mark 11 : 24

When there's a time I need to be in silence, I thought of how ironic life can be. The things we want the most are not always where we arrived at.In contrary, the things that we least expected just bump with us along the way.

As for me, I know I pray.I pray when I know I need to talk to God, when I need to thank Him, when I need to confess my sins. And I pray when I need to ask for provisions. Though I know that those reasons are selfish.

God gave me what I never or seldom dreamed of. He gave me something I thought would take years before to happen. He gave it to me before I can even pray hard for it. The good Lord, gave me my dreams.

I am still feeling blessed because of the gift of His undeserved grace, but I know this is what He wants. This is what He knows I need.This is His plans.This is His purpose for me.

Though, I am still asking Him, "Lord, what have I done to achieve this, to be here?" Now I know the answer.

                "Trust Him. I should have faith and never doubt Him.

                Maybe I cannot understand everything but for Him

                everything is well-planned and perfect."

Lord, give me strength and wisdom to fulfill my duties and guard my heart and thoughts along the way.Amen.