fifteen

Natalie POV

The fuck is wrong with this man? How can he says such a word. Not going to divorce and I am not going away? Huh?

"Look please you can't be serious right?" I asked him again.

"I am 100% serious sweetheart" He answered me making me shocked again. He never ever called me sweetheart not even smiling at me. But this guy now is strange he keep smiling at me and I can feel that he's hitting on me like what he do back when he eat my ice cream.

"Look...!" But I was cut by him

"Look, we are married and we are going to work this marriage starting today!" He said as he stood up and walked closer to me.

"Huh?" My mouth hang open since I don't know what to say.

"Look I know I am an idiot, asshole and bastard whatever back then. I swear I am regretted everything. If I can turn back the time, I will never do it. Please give us both a chance. I promise I won't mess this up this time!" He said as he cope my face but I pushed his hands away from me.

"You can't be serious. I already move on and whatever happened in the past will stay in the past. I don't have any intention to continue it that's why I am here I want to finish the divorce process and I am here to cooperate with you. Isn't it what you wanted from the start?" I told him.

"It's not what I wanted anymore. After what happened that night I swear I regretted everything. I... I just realized what kind of fool I am. I am too fool that I don't see you in front of me. Please have mercy on me and give me a chance . I promise I will love you more than you love me back then!" He said and that makes me look at him shocked, surprised, stunned.

"You love me? Are you joking?" I laughed at him

"I am not!" He said

"Look! Emman I am not for your play or whatever. I want a divorce!" I said to him

"I am not giving it to you. This marriage will stay and we're going to work this out!" He said.

"Your crazy" I shake my head looking at him and I turn away from him. I went downstairs and opened the door but it's locked.

"What the??"I said then I saw Emman descended to the stairs.

"Emman can you open the door? It's locked!" I told him

He shrugged his shoulder and look at me closely.

"Emman!" I said

"Emman can you hear me!" I said again

"I am.. it's locked because I won't let you out from our house!" Making me turn to him and eyes him like if gone crazy.

"Emman I swear I am going to punch the hell out of you. For goodness sake this is not a joke!" I shout at him

"Six years you run away from me. Now that you are here, I will never let you go!" He told me still looking at me

"Emman please I have a life already there. Please let me go!" I told him pleading.

He then step closer and hug me. I tried to escape from his embraced but he's too strong.

"Emman!" I hissed at him

"Can we start again please!" He said then he look at me from my eyes. Right now I am seeing vulnerable Emman whose looking like he's in a bridge of crying. "I love you... And you love me right?" Oh God if this is the past I swear I am going to jump out of happiness but the problem is that I am not longer the woman whose madly in love with this guy.

"Emman.. your joking right? They are a lot of women out there for you and suits for you and can make you happy. This is the right thing to do, let's divorce then you can do whatever you want!" I told him as he listened to me he's eyes watered and I swear I saw tears in his eyes fall down to his cheeks. That made me shocked. This guy will never shade tears for me.

"I don't want them nor need them. I want you... I need you and I love you dammit!" He hissed at me then he put his head in my neck. I can feel that his smelling me giving me tingling sensation in my body.

"Stop doing that!" I said in protest I tried to hold his head up but he never budge at all instead he keeps crying in my neck.

"Emman stop it now. It's not funny!" I said to him

He then look at me again. His eyes are all red and his face all wet of tears.

"I am not joking not even making fun. I love you please believe me!" He said pleading again.

"Fine I believe you. Can you please open the door so I can go to the hotel where I stay. It's getting late and I need to sleep!" I told him as I try to calm him . I think I need to talked to him in other time. For now I need to be out from his house.

"Nope! You will stay here! We are married... You will stay with me!" He said then hug me again.

"Emman that's not a good joke now!" I said trying to calm down myself

"We are going to work this marriage. And you will stay here again with me. You won't go back there. We stay together forever. If you don't love me anymore then I will make you love me again . Right?" He said to me while his eyes twinkle because of tears. I just stared at him, looking at him closely.

"Please....." He lounge again to me while crying. I can never seem get enough of him crying for me? Still unbelievable for me.

"Please.... Please... Please... Don't leave me again? I been waiting for you for six long years!" He said while he keep sniffing. I let out a big sigh and stared at the ceiling asking myself "what will I do?"