Being Back Alive - Monday; A New Day 1/4

PLOT: 8am hits. The sun rises over the distancing horizon of nature fields, glazing everything in it's path with it's presence.

At the same time your alarm beeps to awaken you to ready up for work.
Opening your eyes, you see that Samara has sunk into spooning with you and she must've done it throughout the night, and yet you gloved over her body amongst the sleep.
Her head was resting on your arm while your other one was around her hip, embracing her with comfort warmth. The scent of Head 'n' Shoulders flood up your nose from how close it was, resting against your chin. No doubt that she was still asleep even through the alarm but you couldn't blame her heaviness of snoozing.... Not one bit.

You kiss her forehead before using your free arm to lift her head up so you could slip your pillowated arm out from underneath her, and gently laying it back down again. Sitting up you reach to kill the beepy sound going through the peaceful room of yours, getting to your feet, stretching out your entire body to prevent any muscle tightness that you may get before dropping to do a warm-up refreshing set of 40 push ups, 50 sit-ups and a 2 minute plank hold to boost the awakening mood within yourself.

Getting back to full standing, you turn to your girl in the bed still slumbering away very silently and you just loved seeing your own woman in your bed... Possibly from now on.

Looking at the clock, your daily routine is still in tact, it was 8:08am.

You go right for the bathroom to have a wash and freshen up for the day, not locking the door as it was a force of habit and why did you even need to? You had no reason to.
Powering the showery water strength that you love on your skin, you lose the clothing and step underneath the near-enough hot water as impacts your muscular physique like pellets.

[Back in the bedroom]

Samara awakes to see you not with her, stretching out herself from a great sleep, she leaves the bed when picking the flow sound of the shower going.

She smiles through her lips, knowing that that's where you are and she is eager to join you. As she makes her way down the upstairs landing towards the door, opens it and her eyes lay on you through the glass, shutting the door back up, she walks up to the showering stall entrance before slowly sliding one of the doors aside and taking a foot inside then the rest of herself as quietly as she could and closing it again, watching you scrub the Head 'n' Shoulders into your sculp as the heat liquids drip down all over your body.

The sight was slightly turning her on, but she knew you had work. But what she did not know is that you knew that she was behind you.
Her mood got the best of her resisting and started to feel and rub up her womanhood, hoping you'd react and notice it. Though, again... You knew.

Y/N: I was done with my morning wash as I heard wet taps behind me. Sounded like footsteps.

I laughed in my throat knowing she had tagged along with me in here.
When she didn't expect it, I turned around to face her and give her attention on washing her too, yet I saw her fingering her pussy over me.
I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her closer to me as the shower began drenching her like it had done to me already, I stared at what she was doing before she turned her back to me, I thought that to be a signal to wash her...

I reached for the shampoo, squeezed some on her head before massaging it through her locks and into her sculp, I right after felt her hand grasp a hold of my gear and starts stroking it getting me in the mood to give her a morning rodeo before I go.
It was working as well.

Within the next few minutes, I had her bent over resting on the wall, as she guides my rockened candy to visit her sweetshop, I hear a moan instantly as I push into her at the same time as washing her hair.