THE OPENING

Firstly , you're allowed to comment , maybe you'd like to give a little piece of advice or maybe correct my grammar / spelling. I'd really appreciate that. And please don't forget to vote and tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a family member to read. I'd appreciate that as well.

Secondly , these are all my own writtings so if you come across them somewhere else , I sure am the victim.😬and please make me aware.

Lastly , lol thank you so so so much , I'm so excited about this , I hope you are too. This is like a dream come true , I honestly hope this books go far.
It's really gonna be helpful to alot of teenagers who might be in certain situations and don't really know what to do about it.

There's also sexual contents just so you know. Please be over 16 , I know I should be saying 18 but alot of us already had a few experiences way before 18 and some even before 16. Like myself...
I'm not proud but it is what it is and I don't regret any of the things I did in the past because I am who I am today because I went through all those.
I will not write entirely about myself or experiences because this book is not really about me but every other teenager out there. And obviously not everyone is going through what I am going through so yep , this is all for us.

I'm not perfect at constructing sentences since I write however I want to in my journal and got used to writing in slang. Sorry about that but I'll try my best.

Besides all that , please enjoy reading this book and take tips and most importantly accept and change if you've already chose the wrong path.

ALL LOVE!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

SORRY IF THIS BORED YOU , I ASSURE YOU , YOU'LL ENJOY EVERYBIT OF WHAT'S TO BE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK.