𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡?

𝗦𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗼SS:

You did, you managed to brave up the guts and ask him straight out after work, as you both normally walk the same way home, he smirked at you embarrassment after and agreed, teasing you about it for days.

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑 𝙾𝚍𝚊:

Joseph, you where to shy and insecure to do it yourself so he did it, while handing you your daily coffee, you froze in surprise and shock, your coffee dropped to the floor before you nodded almost crying with delight, while he panicked hoping you did scold yourself with the hot beverage, before getting you a new one, blushing alot.

𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑚𝑎𝑛:

You did, it was genuinely easy, you just asked her out for coffee, you both enjoyed one another's company so you asked her out,

She said yes before hugging you, both of you slightly blushing.

Rͬuͧvͮiͥᴋⷦ:

You had to, Ruvik was too busy in his work to ever think about asking you, though he would have liked to, so it was left up to you, strolling straight into his office and asking him straight up, he looked at you with a blank unreadable face, sussing on whether or not you where kidding, then he teleported in front of you -startling you slightly before confirming what he heard before nodding and going back to his work with a slight blush on his face, you walking home before screaming into your pillow in excitement.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤:

Surprisingly you both did, at the same time.

You both confronted one another about the subject and both said it, near on enough, at the same time, before leslie hugging you tightly in glee after, so you could only just breathe, him blushing slightly.
The rest of the day was spent having pure quality time with one another

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓸 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓲:

He did, which was surprisingly considering he was out alot with "work" but, he asked to paint you and you agreed, while the 'artist' was painting a portrait of you he asked you out, his eyes still focused on the painting trying hard to get it perfect, your face went red before nodding saying yes, he then scolded you lightly for moving but had a smile on his face with the answer he got.

Word count, 373