Chapter51

(Disclaimer)
Hello my lovely readers! Sorry i didnt update yesterday my mom just came home from the airport TwT♡ as a sorry im going to do the second most requested in the poll which was...

This!!! With 20 votes! Though its the same thing but this time im going to the full version this time instead of just hinata! As you know hinata(♀️) is ginger and the male is tangerine! So i'll be doing ♀️ at the end of their names showing female ...

This!!! With 20 votes! Though its the same thing but this time im going to the full version this time instead of just hinata! As you know hinata(♀️) is ginger and the male is tangerine! So i'll be doing ♀️ at the end of their names showing female hinata so lets get into it!
(Its monday btw)
This is also inspired by my most lovely reader Slimelover_Alexei
Check out her newest book! that'll make me as happy as ever😊✌🏻
(Its so creative too!)
_________________________________________

As the Karasuno team headed out getting meatbuns they were suddenly teleported to the canon world with the other teams...
_________________________________________

As the ginger groaned at the fall she finally opened her eyes too see all the other players(canon) in the gym (it was still trainning camp) as the gingers eyes widened seeing as all the players doubles (the scenery is them outside eating bbq) "Oh look! Its the girl Chibi-chan again!" Kuroo pointed out to the ginger as Suga♀️ fluttered his eyes open too see every one of the teams on the ground "Hinata...is this the place you were at when you suddenly dissapeard?" The silver haired crow♀️ asked looking at the place in disbelief "Yeah! And thats the boy me!" The ginger giggled before running towards the now dumbfounded tangerine "W-WAIT!!!WHY IS THERE TWO BAKAYAMA'S?!" The tangerine exclaimed looking scared, REALLY, Scared "Wait what?! Two Tobio's?!" The ginger exclaimed stopping in her tracks to look at the blueberry head♀️ and another one beside him frozen in shock looking at the other copy of him "Oh wow! The king has another cousin and copy of him upfront that!" the saltbag♀️ mocked making everyone confused "So Tobio-chan has a cousin that plays volleyball here?" The brunette asked looking from left and right trying to find him "Thats me!" The ginger smiled sweetly at the brunette as the air was filled with silence for a while "NEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?!"
The tangerine screamed in shock  of what came out of the saltbags♀️ mouth while the others eyes were either widened or their jaws dropped Making the ginger flinch at the sudden outburst "I-I-IM COUSINS WITH BAKAYAMA?! HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?!" The Tangerinr exclaimed with 'HOW' Written all over his face while shaking the poor ginger "Gwahhh...please stop" the ginger exclaimed in a nauseous tone making the tangerine stop in his tracks letting the ginger breath for a moment "i actually dont know, but i have to say having all his secrets and embarrasing moments come in handy sometimes" the ginger giggled at her comment making everyone blush at the angelic sound "WAH! REALLY?! TELL ME PLEASE!" The tangerine pleaded stars in his eyes "BOKE! DONT YOU DARE!" The blueberry haired setter♀️ yelled "Boke Hinata boke! its not like we have the same secrets! Stop bothering her!" The milkman yelled right after "Wahhh! Really?! So the time where you fought with a cat because you tried to drink it's milk from the pet bowl didnt happen?!" The ginger asked with stars in her eyes while the two setters were blushing a crimson red from their cheeks stood silent before cackling was heard from the saltbag "N-NO WAY! CONTINUE PLEASE" the saltshaker♀️ pleaded cackling with the other blond middle blocker "Wahhh didn't know you were so much more stupid back then" the bedhead exclaimed crossing his arms "BOKE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!" The setter♀️ scolded the ginger "WAHH! SORRY! PLEASE DONT CRACK MY HEAD" the Ginger panicked while quickly hiding behind the Tangerine "Eh? Tobio-Chan would Hurt a girl? How low of you!You're own adorable cousin too!" The brunette pointed his index finger at The setter♀️ before getting hit by Iwaizumi at the back of the head "What was that for?!i only said the truth!" The brunette complained "Dont go around pointing Fingers!" The spiker scolded still hitting the brunette as the whole karasuno Team sweatdropped staring at the two Seijoh players then looking at the other two "Ehh?! Wait what?! Iwa-chan thats you!" The brunette♀️ gasped a little dramatically pointing at the canon version Before getting hit in the head by the seijoh ace♀️"Great! Now i have to deal with two Flattykawa's!" The spiker♀️ groaned in annoyance "Oh! Iwa-Chan! Toruu! Here are the two people that act like you two!" The ginger smiled pointing at the two canon  seijoh players "Thats great"the Ace♀️ smiled lightly at the ginger(everyone be simpin over FemHinata-) "Ehhh?! Thats not fair!" The brunette♀️ complained before getting hit at the back of the head again "can you shut up for once?!"
The karasuno♀️ team sweatdropped at the two bickering, (Mostly Iwaizumi♀️ scolding while Oikawa♀️ was complaining) "Wahhh! And also everyone! I mat you guys a few days ago right? Helloooo!" The ginger smiled warmly at all the players(canon) And yet again, most of them were already red or just full on frozen at spot, Silence was in the air for a few seconds"Uhm? Hello?" The ginger waved again raising an eyebrow still wearing a grin "THE NEWLY FOUND GODDESS IS BACK!" Tanaka Nishinoya and this time Yamamoto (aka the simp squad at its fullest) yelled before getting bonked by Ennoshita and Yaku "Wahhh! They really do act like you guys!" The ginger's eyes sparkled looking back at the rest of the teams♀️ "Uhuh...i can see that..." Kenma♀️ sighed before walking over too the ginger "Shoyo, did you bring you're phone?" The pudding head♀️asked the ginger "Oh!!! Yeah! I do! Why?" The ginger responded "Can i borrow it?" The pudding head♀️ spoke tilting his head a little "Oh sure! I actualy had a feeling this would happen so i downloaded some of you're favorite games! Dont worry i leveled them up a bit before hand!" The ginger smiled at her sentance before handing the pudding head♀️ the phone "Thanks" the pudding head♀️ exclaimed before opening the phone and sat in the corner, and thats when Kenma knew, he fell in love, right off the bat, "Hinata? Where did you get that phone? I thought you had a flip phone?" The mama crow♀️ asked raising an eyebrow of the scene infront of him a few seconds ago "Ohhh! Kenma♀️ gave me his old phone last week! I just brought it to practice today!" The ginger smiled before looking infront of her widening her eyes, what scenes were there? Heree ya go!
-Ushijima and Another Ushijima having a staring contest
-an irked Tsukishima talking too another Irked Tsukishima
-Two Yamaguchi's confused on which one is The real Tsukishima
-Kageyama talking to another Kageyama with a weird smile while the tangerine is in the middle looking terrified
-Kuroo and Bokuto talking with the other Kuroo and Bokuto with their language
-The Kenma♀️ pausing his game to talk about the ginger with stars in his eyes to the other pudding head who seemed to be jealous
-The ultimate simp trio talking with the other ultimate simp trio while the Ultimate simp trio♀️ were showing off the sweet things Their hinata does to the Now jealous Other ultimate simp trio(If you actually manage to get this in you're brain im impressed-)
And much more! Yeah all those things i just said? Totally never happened...totally...
As the ginger smiled sweetly at the sight "Suga-san! Their getting along!" The ginger squealed happily emitting an even more warn aura from before "I see that" the silver haired crow♀️ smiled but sweatdropped, why? Because after the ginger squealed it seems as if all the conversations are going faster now...
"Ohhh! Tendou-san!" The ginger exclaimed walking to the guess monster♀️ "Ohhh! Shrimp-Chan!" The Red head♀️ smiled making the ginger stop in her tracks "Wait! Hey! I dont like that nickname" the ginger pouted at the Blocker♀️and this small adorable gesture didnt go unnoticed as all the players looked at the ginger with either harsh crimson or faint pink tint on their cheeks "Wah! Sorry! Hinata-chan!" The red-head♀️ pleaded scratching the back of his head "But do you need something?" The guess monster♀️ continued "i just wanted to ask why you ended our call so quickly! Usually it would go on for hours!" The ginger tilted her head making the blocker♀️ frozen shut of the reason why, it was his intention to keep the call going for hours but it ended up with him ending the call much quicker then expected and of course-

Tendou.exe has stopped working

"Ehm? Tendou-san?" The ginger blinked a few times at the frozen blocker♀️ infront of her "Tendou-san?-" the ginger was cut off by a hand on her shoulder"Maybe you should leave him be for a while Hinata" Semi sweatdropped looking at his teammate "Ohh! Okay Semi-san" The ginger mumbled "But seriously though! Is Tendou-san okay?" The ginger asked again with a worried expression "Hinata..uhm..you should know better then anyone else here, this had happend a few times to others while you were talking with them right?" Semi asked again "Well yeah! But never Tendou-san!" The ginger reasoned "Ah nevermind i think Kageyama-san has some candies in his pocket you should go ask for some" Semi sweatdropped again "Oh! Okay!" The ginger hummed before hugging the emo version of Suga and leaving too Kageyama

Semi.exe has stopped working,
_________________________________________
♡Authors little chat with you!!♡
______________________
Hello my lovely lovely readers! I just finished a chapter again sorry about not updating without saying something first! I hope you forgive me and enjoyed! Dont forget to love and care for yourselves i luv you all soo muchh!!! ♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Daily thanks!

Anddd! A special thanks again too

Slimelover_Alexei!!!
Please check out their book! It would make me sad if you didnt! Thank you though!
I appreciate you all giving support and luv! Even if you only read and never comment or vote im greatful for you!!! Luv ya'll!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
*Secretly slips My love, care and attention in you're pocker*
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Words=1756
Storms always have a rainbow in the end!!!