Lilian's POV

The next day, I woke up to heavy noise and I took a quick shower and went downstairs.
The first thing I saw was omegas, gammas, everybody running around the house fixing stuff.

One of them was about to run by me and but I stopped him
"What's going on?"

"We have two important alphas coming today."

"Oh, who?"

"We don't know yet. Alpha just told us to make everything spotless"

"Oh, well how important are they?"

"I don't know but for our alpha to freak out like this, tells me they are so important."

I mouthed and oh then nodded.

"Plus, to show how strong they are, they left their beta in charge of the huge pack while they took the beta female like that's just a casual thing"

"Can the beta female protect the alpha's?"

"I heard she single handedly beat up 10 males in a matter of 5 minutes"

"Wow"

"And she did it while pregnant"
I nodded already impressed by this female.

"Can't wait to meet her"

"Me too" he said looking all dreamy and I laughed.

"Don't forget she's the beta female of a strong pack. If her mate sees you thinking about her with that face, what do you think he will do"

"I'll g-get back to work" he stuttered and I laughed.

"Thought so" he smiled and continued working.

"Good morning beautiful" I turned around to see Kegan smiling at me.

"Good morning" I said as I went to the kitchen but saw a lot of people there.

"How am I-" before I could finish that sentence, an omega brought two plates of food which I assume to be my babies food and I frowned.

"Lilian sweetie, I know you like to prepare food for the girls by yourself but we have alot of things to do and I don't think that'll be possible so just be on hold for a bit."

I sighed "Fine...and don't call me that so intimately. It'll make us look like a couple"

He put his hands on either side of the counter and caged me in it.
"that's my point"

I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away.
"Haha you're so funny, I forgot to laugh"

"That's like a blade to my heart"

"Stop joking around and go get ready"

"Can you help me dress up?"

"No. Go away you filthy peasant. I have to spend time with my girls"

"You're joking with me so I guess you must've forgiven me, right?" He said while looking at me with puppy dog eyes.