When you wear a short skirt - obey me reactions

Lucifer-
•he would pretend like he doesn't care, but really he's thinking about what he's going to do to you later.
•he would often get mad at other demons for looking at your ass and getting close to you is a no no.
•he doesn't show public affection very often so his main goal is to not get a boner.
"Meet me in my room after rad, I have a surprise for you"

Mammon-
•he'd instantly get a boner
•he would get mad but he wouldn't take it out on you.
•he'd constantly be standing behind you and trying to cover your ass that's on full display.
•and whenever a demon is looking at you he would scold them.
"Mammon, why are you standing behind me?"
"....no reason"

Levi~
•he wouldn't even notice
•but after a while he'd back hug you and realise he can feel your ass.
•he'd instantly give you his jacket and wrap it around your waist making you startled.
•overall he'd treat you with respect
"Take my jacket, do you know how hot you are rn?"

Satan-
•he'd try and pull your skirt down so It shows less skin.
•you'd ask him what he's doing but he'd just kiss your cheek and say "showing my love for you" and your heart would flutter.
•after he'd touch you all the time making sure that everyone knew you belonged to him

Asmo-
•he'd enjoy the sight
•he'd constantly be touching you showing the other demons that you are his.
•he'd also be trying to make you horny by every so often touching your slit while back hugging you.
"~you like that?"
"Mmhmmm"

Beel-
•he be so focused on your ass that not even the specials on the menu can distract him
•he wouldn't ever touch your ass, he's respectful like that.
•whenever he saw a demon looking at you he'd try and distract you and get you away.
"~lets go to another restaurant, this one has terrible service"

Belpie-
•he's usually sleeping but he can't take his eyes of you
•walking around the house of lamination in a short skirt is dangerous so he immediately took you into his room to protect you.
•he would be cuddling you and covering you in blankets making sure that you were warm.
"Baby, your so sexy! Why do you do this to me?"

Diavalo-
•he'd blush and when I say he's embarrassed~~
•when he's gotten over the fact you have your ass out he'd then get close to your ass and start rubbing it.
•when he realised that you were enjoying it he grabbed you by the waist and carried you upstairs 😏
"Diavalo!"
"this is your problem" he'd look down to his raging boner.