I came from the Ashes

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA, MUSIC USED, PICS USED!!

-WARNING: ABUSE AND SOME GORE AHEAD-

Izuku screams in pain. The pain was so agonizing. It was like nothing he ever felt before. He screams as the whip slashed him again and again. He could no longer fight against with holding the screams of agony. He coughs out the sickening blood as his vocal cords ache too in an agony as his voice is ripping out of his body.

Tears pour out with the spray of blood from his back. Knifes also cut away at him through Telekinesis quirks. Almost all away from his face. That was saved for last. Izuku cries openly for the first time.

Izuku didn't want it to be this way. But it is. He was being disowned by his entire family. This is final punishment. This the punishment for being quirkless.

Izuku Midoriya born into a massive family clan of pro heroes. Many taking the top charts that including his mother. The Arcani Clan was known powerful family clan. It held many inventors, heroes, businesses, agencies. They were so influential that their only Competitor Families being the Yaoyorozu Family Clan, Iida Family Clan and Todoroki Family Clan.

All that however was gained through sheer hard work and diligence starting at an early age. As in the moment of birth. Izuku's father attempted to shield him from it to only be declared missing and thought to be dead.

All trances of him being ripped away. Izuku only being able to hide a photo him and Izuku at the an Pro Hero amusement park. Also with a small ring and Mrs. Hero the stuffed teddy of a pro hero named Nana Shimura.

Inko Arcani, his mother, and oh yes she kept her last name. In fact she made it clear that Izuku shall keep his father's last name until he proves that he is worthy of the Arcani Name. And her love. Which in this moment, as he is being severely beaten beyond anything that some of the cruelest villains had the guts to do proves that he is not worthy of the Arcani Name that including the motherly love that Izuku wanted so desperately from her.

Inko Arcani is the latest Head of the Clan and is one of the most influential and powerful people globally. As she is the Number 4 top Pro Hero thus giving her a very powerful seat in the International Heroes' Government. She is a very proud Arcani and wants her offspring to the best of the Arcani.

So as any Arcani, she follows their traditions in instilling the hard work and determination from any Arcani into Izuku. But here's the thing with the tradition, it states the following.

One must suffer to grow. One must lose it all to gain it all. Only when one finally understands their suffering then they will grow from it.

Inko since birth was separated from her mother and father and placed under the care of the Arcani Elders and Head. At an early age, she was trained, beaten and starved. That was considered her norm as she was listened to the traditions and stories from the elders with her cousins and younger relatives.

Essentially Arcani children at a young age were broken and then molded into the prefect Arcani with whatever passions they held.

No one knew that besides the insiders. So Hisashi knew and tried to shield his son from this. But he went missing thus giving the Arcani complete guardianship and control over Izuku.

But with Inko as the head, Izuku wasn't separated from his mother. In fact, he was led even closer to her.

There were 4 others who went through this. In fact, Nana Shimura was Izuku's grandmother but she was disowned from the Arcani for her disagreements and betrayal of traditions and the Arcani Clan.