Chapter 21: Possess

The endless meowing sound coming from the ground made the woman surprised as Ah Yao's figure froze in her place.

What is happening? Why was she meowing?

As Ah Yao was sorting through her thoughts, the woman looked at her - puzzled. This kitten was not injured, but why was it that after the kitten had finished meowing, it had the expression as if the world was soon going to end?

"What's the matter?" She stretched out her hand and wanted to pet the cute kitten.

"Meow Meow Meow Meow!"

...

Despair! Facing a world where she could only meow, it was only full of despair!

If she could, Ah Yao felt like crying a river of tears at her injustice.

The woman stretched out her hand slightly at the little kitten, but Ah Yao avoided it like the plague and quickly ran away like the wind.

Woman: "..."

She felt that the little kitten's running figure was also very cute.

Ah Yao slowed down as she finally realized that she was now stuck into a stupid cat's body. Although she has said she would work hard to learn how to possess things, but... I'm sorry Zhen Zhen, my first time cannot be given to you, cry cry cry cry.

But compared to the sensitive topic of her first time, there was now a more serious problem in front of Ah Yao - she could not get out of the kitten's body.

She didn't even know how she got into the kitten's body in the first place, how would she know how to get out?

Breathlessly running to Mo Zhen's door, Ah Yao lifted up her front claws and desperately scratched the front door.

All of her spiritual power had disappeared, now she didn't even have the strength to break a stupid door!

After scratching for a while, Ah Yao laid unmovingly on the ground with the front light shining on her as she waited.

When Mo Zhen came back, he found a black cat curled up on his door step.

His eyebrows were raised unconsciously, he felt that this scene in front of him gave him some Deja Vu.

When he reached the door, the same small kitten that had been playing dead was like if a battery had been put in and was suddenly energized again, it ran around Mo Zhen in a circle, meowing furiously.

Mo Zhen looked at the black stray cat at his feet and studied it very seriously.

Since it was already well into autumn, the odds of the neighborhood cats wandering around was not very big. Now that he had considered this, Mo Zhen seriously studied the cat yet again and it was only when he was completely sure that he did not recognize the cat, that he opened the front door.

However, from the moment he opened the front door, the small cat slipped through his feet and casually walked into his house.

Mo Zhen: "..."

This kind of shameless spirit was very familiar.

The kitten meowed non-stop after it walked through the door, Mo Zhen stood contemplated for a moment before finally entering the house, closing the front door behind him. Ignoring the kitten at his feet, Mo Zhen scanned around the room for a certain figure, but did not find Ah Yao. His eyebrows scrunched together. He had told her to obediently stay at home, and yet she ran away?

"Ah Yao?" Mo Zhen walked a few steps, looking up at the direction of the second floor as he called out.

"Meow!" Not waiting for Ah Yao's reply, the kitten exclaimed excitedly and suddenly jumped skillfuly onto the computer sitting on the living room table. .