Sky

Light, blinding me, my brain not understanding what I'm seeing, but my heart, sinking, knowing all too well....

*

Books, they're amazing things. You can just lose yourself into one and forget who you are for a while, that what I was doing. I feel a foot kick me, looking up I see the girl sat next to me looking in front of me but, before I can turn SLAM! Miss Woods, nice pile of paper, giving me evils, sighing, I slip the book away. Picking up my pen, shit, is that all I've done, three lines, she's gonna kill me.

"Stay behind, I want a word with you"

I hear giggling, that fucking slut, Angel, what kind of name is Angel? Who would call there kids Angel? Well, you should see her mum. Angel takes after her, that's all I'm saying. Turning my head, I give her a death glare, yeah, though that would shut you up.

RING

Great, lunch.

"Sky, you need to think of the important of this year, it's your last year...." Yeah,yeah,yeah whatever, well this is one of the brave teachers, I just sit at the back, reading, being a loner, not doing anything, they think because of my past they should be careful and just....how should I put it....leave me be. "Sky, do you understand?" I nod slightly, not knowing what I'm agreeing to,

"Right. You can go now"

Finally, time to get out of this hell hole.

*

I hate school buses, way too many people in such a small place, it's not raining, I'll walk, I usually do. I step into the filed to cut across to the path that I take to get to my place. I can't wait to get to my bench and just sit there and look at the view before having to go back to, that place. I hate this hill, why is it here? Any reason? No, just no.....Wtf!

"Oi! Who the fuck are you and what you doing on my fucking bench?"